Harlem Globetrotters @ CenturyLink Center, save $7 w/ coupon

Discussion of current events, news, the latest happenings in Omaha

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

EngineerMom21
New to the Neighborhood

Harlem Globetrotters @ CenturyLink Center, save $7 w/ coupon

Post by EngineerMom21 »

When we took our kids to the Harlem Globetrotters last year, they had an absolute blast!  Have you ever been to one of their shows?  They really are amazing, and something that everyone should experience at least once.  For all you parents in the Omaha area, here is your chance!  On the heels of signing one of the most remarkable rookie classes in team history, the Harlem Globetrotters are bringing their 2012 World Tour to the CenturyLink Center on Saturday, March 31 at 7pm.  

Want to hear the best part?  There is a great discount available!  If you purchase tickets at http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0600472C80E0946C, you can save $7.00 per ticket when you use the promotional coupon code MOM.  Restrictions apply.  

The wows, the laughs, the magic - these moments become the memories that last a lifetime!  Highflying dunks … eye-popping tricks… hilarious jokes … the Globetrotters will have you smiling from start to finish.   At the Globetrotters, the game of basketball sets the stage for an experience you will never forget.  The Harlem Globetrotters just signed a historic rookie class that includes the top three finishers from the 2011 College Slam Dunk Contest. The Slam Dunk Champion, Jacob “Hops” Tucker, will showcase his ridiculous 50-inch vertical leap.  This year’s roster also features the first female in a generation – TNT Maddox – joining Showman Big Easy Lofton.  Players and rosters are subject to change. Please visit http://www.harlemglobetrotters.com for more information.

I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (http://www.milesofmarketing.com).  We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!  Share this discount with your friends and family so everyone can enjoy!
S33
County Board

Post by S33 »

I always trust what a "mom" is selling!!!!!!!!!! See you at the game  :;):

joeglow
Planning Board

Post by joeglow »

Sadly, you would be better marketing this as a dorky, single male on this forum...
S33
County Board

Post by S33 »

Bullsh*t.  I drive an infinity and get laid everywhere I go. I also wear my sunglasses at night. I suspect there are others here, as well.
Linkin5
County Board

Post by Linkin5 »

I drive a dodge stratus and can do 100 pushups.
cp jay 07
Human Relations

Post by cp jay 07 »

I really feel like the Generals are due in this game, they have been struggling as of late but if they can slow down the Trotters offense and if they can hit their shots they have a chance to pull the upset.
S33
County Board

Post by S33 »

lol
derog
Home Owners Association

Post by derog »

cp jay 07 wrote:I really feel like the Generals are due in this game, they have been struggling as of late but if they can slow down the Trotters offense and if they can hit their shots they have a chance to pull the upset.
We thought about getting a bunch of tickets together and going to cheer against the Globetrotters.
Big E
City Council

Post by Big E »

derog wrote:We thought about getting a bunch of tickets together and going to cheer against the Globetrotters.
I would buy a ticket just to go see that.
Stable genius.
S33
County Board

Post by S33 »

I'm going to watch some Globetrotter basketball, |expletive| yeah!

Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

7-foot-8, 325-pound Globetrotter Paul "Tiny" Sturgess

[youtube][/youtube]
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

The Washington Generals are not touring with them this year according to an interview on 1620.
cp jay 07
Human Relations

Post by cp jay 07 »

Coyote wrote:The Washington Generals are not touring with them this year according to an interview on 1620.
|expletive| conference realingment, it is screwing everything up!