Snap 24/7 Fitness Club

Grand Island, Hastings, Kearney, DesMoines, and the rest of Nebraska and Iowa

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

gisbuxfan
Library Board

Snap 24/7 Fitness Club

Post by gisbuxfan »

I just noticed a Snap Fitness club will be opening up on the north side of the Grand Island Mall near Hibbet Sports and Jazzercise. I checked out their website and it seems that these places are opening up all over the place. Grand Island is also getting a second location off of Stolley Park. Any thoughts on this club? Seems strange with Anytime Fitness just down the road, but maybe there is a demand for 24 hr fitness clubs now!
Linkin5
County Board

Post by Linkin5 »

hmmm I have never heard of that fitness club, I am a member at 24 hour fitness and love it because you have access to every location in the U.S.
Candleshoe
Human Relations

Post by Candleshoe »

Looking at their website, looks like there are seven locations open or opening in Lincoln, one in Omaha and one in Bellevue among other locations. They're franchises and it looks like it's fairly economical to open one... less than a quarter million turnkey at the high end.

Like you say, must be a demand. What's this say about the traditional health club with the chiselled personal trainers? Or the Y?
gisbuxfan
Library Board

Post by gisbuxfan »

I just love that Capital St. location, you have yourself a full day of activity with a little Jazzercise and a gym! I thought it was funny that not too long after the former tenant of that location left I was seeing work done on the interior, I am glad they are still able to fill those sites at the Grand Island Mall.