Nebraska in Visa Commercial

Post by 2Adam29 »

just thought this was sorta neat...

http://currencyofprogress.com/

sorry if its been posted...
TitosBuritoBarn
Planning Board

Post by TitosBuritoBarn »

I found it refreshing that everyone in this video is good looking and well dressed.
StreetsOfOmaha
City Council

Post by StreetsOfOmaha »

Uhhh... There was the Child Support business man, the mom, and the daughter... None of whom would I call "good looking." I could see how the mom could be considered good looking in a very stereotypical way.

Anyway, of course I wish they featured Omaha, but it's cool exposure and neat that Nebraska made it on to the short list of featured locales.
"The right to have access to every building in the city by private motorcar in an age when everyone possesses such a vehicle is actually the right to destroy the city."
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
gisbuxfan
Library Board

Post by gisbuxfan »

speaking of Nebraska in commercials...did you see Carhenge's debut in the new Garmin commercial?

TitosBuritoBarn
Planning Board

Post by TitosBuritoBarn »

StreetsOfOmaha wrote:Uhhh... There was the Child Support business man, the mom, and the daughter... None of whom would I call "good looking." I could see how the mom could be considered good looking in a very stereotypical way.
They look better than the normal depiction of Nebraskans, which is closer to what can be found in the PeopleOfWalmart thread.