LEGO lighting product straight out of Omaha

News and releases from metro area businesses

Moderators: Coyote, Omaha Cowboy, Brad, nebugeater

iBrix
New to the Neighborhood

LEGO lighting product straight out of Omaha

Postby iBrix » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:55 pm

I thought I'd share our business with everyone on the eOmaha Forum - i-Brix, the first wirelessly powered lighting product for LEGO, has been a work in progress right here in Omaha for about 5 years. We had a successful funding campaign on Kickstarter this past summer and should have product shipping to our early backers in quarter one of 2018.

As a small start-up and being based here in Omaha, we are excited to bring this technology to all of the AFOL (Adult Fans of LEGO) out there - in Nebraska, the US and internationally. Feel free to check out our website, FaceBook page or even our Indiegogo campaign (which is continuing to accept backer support).

Dustin Culton
Founder, i-Brix
www.i-Brix.com

choke
Human Relations

Re: LEGO lighting product straight out of Omaha

Postby choke » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:37 am

iBrix wrote:I thought I'd share our business with everyone on the eOmaha Forum - i-Brix, the first wirelessly powered lighting product for LEGO, has been a work in progress right here in Omaha for about 5 years. We had a successful funding campaign on Kickstarter this past summer and should have product shipping to our early backers in quarter one of 2018.

As a small start-up and being based here in Omaha, we are excited to bring this technology to all of the AFOL (Adult Fans of LEGO) out there - in Nebraska, the US and internationally. Feel free to check out our website, FaceBook page or even our Indiegogo campaign (which is continuing to accept backer support).

Dustin Culton
Founder, i-Brix
http://www.i-Brix.com

Pretty cool idea. Good luck with your start-up.

Return to “Business”