Kosama

News and releases from metro area businesses

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Coyote
City Council

Kosama

Post by Coyote »

From beer belly to six pack
Des Moines Register wrote:Since Kosama opened on Jan. 4, about 1,000 people have completed the 10-week program. Now Kosama is branching out. The goal was to always turn Kosama into a franchise, Braet said. "We just didn't think it would happen so soon." The first out-of-state location will open in Omaha on Aug. 2.
Kosama wrote:Kosama is a revolutionary program that stands alone from the competition. Kosama Complete Body Transformation is a 10 week program designed to increase lean muscle mass and transform the body from the core out. Kosama not only focuses on lean muscle growth but overall conditioning including mind, balance, flexibility, and overall health. Whether you are an athlete looking for a competitive advantage, an executive looking for a clearer mind and more energy or someone looking to get into the clothes you would like to wear, Kosama is the complete program for you!
StreetsOfOmaha
City Council

Post by StreetsOfOmaha »

The article didn't mention where in Omaha, but I'm guessing 215th and BFE.
"The right to have access to every building in the city by private motorcar in an age when everyone possesses such a vehicle is actually the right to destroy the city."
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
Seth
Parks & Recreation

Post by Seth »

StreetsOfOmaha wrote:The article didn't mention where in Omaha, but I'm guessing 215th and BFE.
Do you mean out where every aspect of life is something that can be purchased?
Bosco55David
Parks & Recreation

Post by Bosco55David »

StreetsOfOmaha wrote:The article didn't mention where in Omaha, but I'm guessing 215th and BFE.
Pretty much right in the epicenter of people who would be into this sort of thing.

That said, I'm really, really hoping that the lack of decent gyms in eastern Omaha is not as bad as I'm hearing.
S33
County Board

Post by S33 »

Seth wrote:
Do you mean out where every aspect of life is something that can be purchased?
Yeah, because the thousands of families living out that way are nothing more than consumer bots. ^^Fail...
Ingersoll1978
Library Board

Post by Ingersoll1978 »

Kosama is opening in downtown Des Moines...so I wouldn't rule out downtown Omaha.
BarbOsier
New to the Neighborhood

Post by BarbOsier »

The new Kosama location is opening Monday August 9 at 14615 W. Maple Rd Suites 108/109  Omaha, NE, 68116   Phone:402-707-6254. You can go to their facebook page and get a coupon for $50 the first 10 week session.
Admin
Law Enforcement

Post by Admin »

Thanks for that info Barb!
TechnicalDisaster
Parks & Recreation

Post by TechnicalDisaster »

Kosama's 10-week program kicks your |expletive| six days a week, during hour-long sessions. The non-repetitive workout is divided into different sessions, including yoga, kickboxing, kettlebells, plyometrics, upper-body strength, lower-body strength and core, so you do something different each day. It's a full hour of movement, from the second the music comes on.

"It's a complete workout," McDougal said. "You get results inside and out. Our program doesn't get you to that 'loose skinny' point, it's a fit-and-thin, toned weight loss."
Sounds like the program is riding the coattails of the popular P90X program.  I might have to check this out, it is right up the street of where I work.  I could probably do this on my lunch hour if the facility has a shower.
"This is America.  It is my God given right to be loudly opinionated on issues I am completely ignorant of."
BarbOsier
New to the Neighborhood

Post by BarbOsier »

98.5 will be doing a live broadcast from the new Kosama location from noon - 2pm tomorrow Sat 8/7. Stop by and say hello, check out the facility. And yes - they have showers!