Jobs in Omaha

News and releases from metro area businesses

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

West_Corp
New to the Neighborhood

Jobs in Omaha

Post by West_Corp »

Hello!

My name is John Staup and I am the Recruiting Manager for West Corporation, headquartered right here in Omaha, NE.  I'd like to introduce myself and let everyone know that I am ready, willing, and eager to help you find your next career!!  If you are not familiar with West, we are a Fortune 1000 telecommunications company who serve many different F500 to F100 companies alike.  West employees roughly 33,000 people world-wide, and with that size, we almost certainly have something available for you.  

If you are in the job market, or already have a job and are just looking to make a move, I highly suggest checking out west.com/careers.  Alternatively, if you'd like to send your resume over for review, you can send it to jpstaup@west.com.  I'd be happy to try and line it up with our current openings.

Lastly, if you are eager to get a jump on your next career with West, we are having 2 on-site career fairs over the next week.  So, if you'd like to swing by, apply, and receive an IMMEDIATE first interview, please come visit us at 11810 Nicholas St.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

John Staup
jpstaup@west.com
(402) 716-3021