So? Are any Bakers still open 24 hours?

News and releases from metro area businesses

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Omababe
Planning Board

So? Are any Bakers still open 24 hours?

Post by Omababe »

I just realized this morning that the two Bakers shops which are convenient to me as I drive in are no longer open 24 hours.

Are there any Bakers that still are open 24 x 7? (The web site does not even seem to list store hours, period.)

TIA!
iamjacobm
City Council

Post by iamjacobm »

Saddle Creek one still is.
nebugeater
City Council

Re: So? Are any Bakers still open 24 hours?

Post by nebugeater »

Omababe wrote:I just realized this morning that the two Bakers shops which are convenient to me as I drive in are no longer open 24 hours.

Are there any Bakers that still are open 24 x 7? (The web site does not even seem to list store hours, period.)

TIA!

Found that kind of strange so I went and looked.  Store hours were shown for ever store I checked.  Did a search for location and entered Omaha.  Showed all the stores in the area.  CLicked on Store Details for any store,  Bakers or Kwik Shop, and all the hours by department were give.  

Here is a link to the one on Galvin Road as an example

http://services.bakersplus.com/StoreLoc ... d=61500318
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
Omababe
Planning Board

Re: So? Are any Bakers still open 24 hours?

Post by Omababe »

nebugeater wrote:Found that kind of strange so I went and looked.  Store hours were shown for ever store I checked.  Did a search for location and entered Omaha.  Showed all the stores in the area.  CLicked on Store Details for any store,  Bakers or Kwik Shop, and all the hours by department were give.
Thanks.

It comes up now, but I swear that early this morning none of the Omaha shops were displaying any hours.
jessep28
Planning Board

Post by jessep28 »

Baker's made the change quite a while ago. I'm sure any profits they made by being open overnight were offset by shoplifting.
Verbum Domini Manet in Aeternum