Indoor pistol ranges

News and releases from metro area businesses

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

bigredmed
Parks & Recreation

Indoor pistol ranges

Post by bigredmed »

As the Bullet Hole lacks range safety officers, and has at the times I have been there, been a little goofy, I don't want to shoot there. I was wondering if anyone had been to the range in Bellevue. Any thoughts?
nebugeater
City Council

Re: Indoor pistol ranges

Post by nebugeater »

bigredmed wrote:As the Bullet Hole lacks range safety officers, and has at the times I have been there, been a little goofy, I don't want to shoot there.   I was wondering if anyone had been to the range in Bellevue.  Any thoughts?

I have not been there myself but know people that have. Have heard nothing but good things other than there was a delay in getting their heat on this fall as it cooled off. Permit issue of some type I think. They have a pretty active Facebook page that is worth following. I would say give it a try based on what I have heard from friends.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
Bosco55David
Parks & Recreation

Post by Bosco55David »

Lack of a range safety officer could be a good thing in some respects. I've been to a couple ranges where they will start getting pissy when I'm doing double taps.
BIG-T
New to the Neighborhood

Post by BIG-T »

bigredmed wrote:As the Bullet Hole lacks range safety officers, and has at the times I have been there, been a little goofy, I don't want to shoot there.   I was wondering if anyone had been to the range in Bellevue.  Any thoughts?

The place in Bellevue is called TakeAim ( look them up on facebook) the place is very nice a lot of the staff have a military backround. There setup is like no other around here. Plenty of room in that place.
guitarguy
Parks & Recreation

Post by guitarguy »

I plan to try the place in Bellevue the next time I go shooting will let you guys know how it is!
BIG-T
New to the Neighborhood

Post by BIG-T »

Does anyone know about the new place for indoor shooting and gun sales that is supposed to be built in Omaha over by the old chevy dealership?