LEGO lighting product straight out of Omaha

News and releases from metro area businesses

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

iBrix
New to the Neighborhood

LEGO lighting product straight out of Omaha

Post by iBrix »

I thought I'd share our business with everyone on the eOmaha Forum - i-Brix, the first wirelessly powered lighting product for LEGO, has been a work in progress right here in Omaha for about 5 years. We had a successful funding campaign on Kickstarter this past summer and should have product shipping to our early backers in quarter one of 2018.

As a small start-up and being based here in Omaha, we are excited to bring this technology to all of the AFOL (Adult Fans of LEGO) out there - in Nebraska, the US and internationally. Feel free to check out our website, FaceBook page or even our Indiegogo campaign (which is continuing to accept backer support).

Dustin Culton
Founder, i-Brix
www.i-Brix.com
choke
Human Relations

Re: LEGO lighting product straight out of Omaha

Post by choke »

iBrix wrote:I thought I'd share our business with everyone on the eOmaha Forum - i-Brix, the first wirelessly powered lighting product for LEGO, has been a work in progress right here in Omaha for about 5 years. We had a successful funding campaign on Kickstarter this past summer and should have product shipping to our early backers in quarter one of 2018.

As a small start-up and being based here in Omaha, we are excited to bring this technology to all of the AFOL (Adult Fans of LEGO) out there - in Nebraska, the US and internationally. Feel free to check out our website, FaceBook page or even our Indiegogo campaign (which is continuing to accept backer support).

Dustin Culton
Founder, i-Brix
http://www.i-Brix.com
Pretty cool idea. Good luck with your start-up.
Coyote
City Council

Re: LEGO lighting product straight out of Omaha

Post by Coyote »

Built for fun: Brick Days comes to Council Bluffs over the weekend

The event brings Lego builders and enthusiasts from across the country to showcase some of their greatest Lego creations, while spectators of all ages can build their own masterpieces.