djc311 is here

News and releases from metro area businesses

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

djc311
Parks & Recreation

djc311 is here

Post by djc311 »

Hey all - I actually received a "private message" email this morning, so I tried to log in & wah-lah! It worked. So, I browsed through the local news postings, etc, and saw that someone asked "whatever happened to djc311?" Well, I'm back on.

For some reason, I was having a helluva time getting into this site forever! Something must have changed, because I remember the site making sense at one time, then I was logging in and things were all backwards. I don't know, but I thought I'd post.

How's everyone been? As you can see, my chocolate business closed in March, which was a very hard pill to swallow. Not something I did by choice obviously, but because I had to. Besides that taking place, I've had some other "issues" over the past 12 months that have put my life in a pretty turbulent situation. God, I hope it changes soon!

I don't know if/when I could ever bring the chocolate company back to life. I've met with a few business owners to discuss the possibility, but the difficulty now is the debt I accrued from the first venture and the inability of it to fund an income for myself. I left my own store a couple years ago to return to work full-time elsewhere to earn a paycheck. That sucked, but I had to do it.

In any case, I hope all of you are doing well, I miss a lot of the people posting on here who used to visit my store   :(

Send me an e-mail if you need to share anything exciting.

ttyl,

D

omahachocolate@cox.net
StreetsOfOmaha
City Council

Post by StreetsOfOmaha »

Well welcome back, D!

I'm really sorry to hear about your tough situation. I wish you all the best!

Glad to have you back.
"The right to have access to every building in the city by private motorcar in an age when everyone possesses such a vehicle is actually the right to destroy the city."
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
Admin
Law Enforcement

Post by Admin »

Welcome back D!