Urban Hip-Hop Clothing in Omaha, CB?

News and releases from metro area businesses

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

nebstewart07
New to the Neighborhood

Urban Hip-Hop Clothing in Omaha, CB?

Post by nebstewart07 »

I am looking for a store that sells "urban clothing" such as rocawear, coogi, sean john, ecko, akoo, akademics, etc... Does anyone know of these stores? I know of dillards but other than that I cant seem to find much. Thanks

We need a Macy's!
justnick
Human Relations

Post by justnick »

OR you could be creative and buy real urban clothing at the goodwill or salvation army.

But I digress. Isn't there something on 16 street near the bus station that opened up a year or two ago? Something with numbers and letters in the name?
nebstewart07
New to the Neighborhood

Post by nebstewart07 »

Yah i dont buy stuff from the goodwill or salvation army. Sorry but i have a different style.
Seth
Parks & Recreation

Post by Seth »

From its reputation, it sounds like Crossroads might have something.
S33
County Board

Re: Urban Hip-Hop Clothing in Omaha, CB?

Post by S33 »

nebstewart07 wrote:I am looking for a store that sells "urban clothing" such as rocawear, coogi, sean john, ecko, akoo, akademics, etc... Does anyone know of these stores? I know of dillards but other than that I cant seem to find much. Thanks

We need a Macy's!
heck, I'm pretty sure you can find most of that at Yonkers. I know rocawear, sean john, and ecko at least. There is also an Urban clother somewhere around 50th and L I think. I could be way off, but if I think of it I'll be sure to post.
RegisResident
Home Owners Association

Post by RegisResident »

I think the place on 16th closed a month ago (it was on the corner of 16th & Howard in the Kensington Tower)... I don't think it had "used" urban clothing, but I also don't think it was in a very good location for foot traffic.
nebstewart07
New to the Neighborhood

Post by nebstewart07 »

Well the dillards in council bluffs had some good stuff but I am looking for a store that sells just urban wear.
bargainhunter
Library Board

Post by bargainhunter »

What about "Gen X"?  I hear commercials for them a lot. Don't know where they are or exactly what they sell..........