Little Kings closing

News and releases from metro area businesses

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

justnick
Human Relations

Little Kings closing

Post by justnick »

The North 30th Little Kings has apparantly closed. A shame, considering it was the only good one, and also, I believe, the oldest. That thing's been there forever, and it's a true shame to see it leave.

Unfortunately it would seem people without taste prefer the Subway and Jimmy Johns that forced this lovely little place to close.
S33
County Board

Post by S33 »

The one at 114th Dodge isn't bad, with the exception that the manager (owner?) is a little crazy. (He made me sing one day before he would give me my food)

I honestly think little king's has a lack of taste, but I still like their sandwiches.
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

S33 wrote:The one at 114th Dodge isn't bad, with the exception that the manager (owner?) is a little crazy. (He made me sing one day before he would give me my food)

I honestly think little king's has a lack of taste, but I still like their sandwiches.
I think Nick would fit right in with that crew!  Its not in his hood, but they are his people.  They never make me sing, nor would I.  However I have seen them give people free cookies for singing the pepperjack song.
Seth
Parks & Recreation

Post by Seth »

That wasn't the one at 30th and Farnam was it?  My wife and I ate there when we were out looking at apartments a couple months ago.  I wasn't super-impressed, but it was more interesting than the run-of-the-mill Subway or Jimmy Johns; that's worth something to me.  The place sure was rough around the edges though; the fixtures in the bathroom looked like they would fall off with the gentlest of a nudge!
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

The one Nick is talking about is way North in Florence