Z.I.P.'S Detail Center to open in midtown 4-5-2010!!

News and releases from metro area businesses

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

ZIPSdetail
New to the Neighborhood

Z.I.P.'S Detail Center to open in midtown 4-5-2010!!

Post by ZIPSdetail »

We are opening our doors to the public on Monday the 5th of April 2010. We will be providing everything from a basic car wash to complete detailing and scratch removal. We will also be providing and adding more services in the future such as Tail Light Tinting, Window Tinting, Clear Bra and possible paint touch up/repairs.

Right now we are running a special that is $25 off a complete detail with the mention of this ad. So a complete detail would start at only $75 after discount!!

Also everytime you come in and purchase ANY service you will be entered into a drawing for a FREE COMPLETE DETAIL! We will probably continue to do this every month.

Our waiting area is a work in progress but we are trying to dress it up.

Come stop by and visit with us, check out the facility, see examples of our work, get a car wash or even setup an appointment for a detail. We will also welcome walk-ins of course.

Our contact info is:
Z.I.P.'S Detail Center
1324 S. Saddlecreek Rd
Omaha, Ne 68106

402-709-8720

Become a fan on facebook and you can receive discounts all the time or invitations to events!
guitarguy
Parks & Recreation

Post by guitarguy »

wow thats a great deal i will have to stop by your place is right up the street from me :)

-adam
TechnicalDisaster
Parks & Recreation

Post by TechnicalDisaster »

How long will a detail take on a Toyota Highlander?
"This is America.  It is my God given right to be loudly opinionated on issues I am completely ignorant of."
ZIPSdetail
New to the Neighborhood

Post by ZIPSdetail »

guitarguy wrote:wow thats a great deal i will have to stop by your place is right up the street from me :)

-adam
 ADAM! It's me Zack, I thought that was you in the red honda. I have the YELLOW/BLACK two-toned srt-4. You better stop by! Havent talked to you in forever
ZIPSdetail
New to the Neighborhood

Post by ZIPSdetail »

TechnicalDisaster wrote:How long will a detail take on a Toyota Highlander?
Depending on the current condition it may take less or more time. But a general guesstimate would be between 1 1/2 - 2 hours once it is in the shop. We are also offering pickup and delivery service for a very reasonable cost!
guitarguy
Parks & Recreation

Post by guitarguy »

ZIPSdetail wrote:
guitarguy wrote:wow thats a great deal i will have to stop by your place is right up the street from me :)

-adam
 ADAM! It's me Zack, I thought that was you in the red honda. I have the YELLOW/BLACK two-toned srt-4. You better stop by! Havent talked to you in forever
holy |expletive|!! i didn't know you were back in town i plan on stopping up there next tuesday the day after you open and we can bs and hang out for a while! :D

-adam
Bosco55David
Parks & Recreation

Post by Bosco55David »

As I said in the other thread, congrats!

Are you going to be putting up a webpage? Also where is your facebook page? I looked but couldn't find it.
thenewguy
County Board

Post by thenewguy »

you guys should do window tinting
Go Cubs Go
ZIPSdetail
New to the Neighborhood

Post by ZIPSdetail »

thenewguy wrote:you guys should do window tinting
We are going to be offering window tinting very soon actually. Im waiting to build up enough revenue to make a large purchase from 3M. Soon we will be tinting!

And our facebook is under Z.I.P.'S search for that and you will find us! Thanks