Share your photographs and videos taken from around the metro

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Brad
City Council

2012 Field Club Fireworks!!!

Post by Brad »

2012 Field Club Fireworks!!!

Extra Close Up on these!

The first Photo was 1.6 Seconds and the Last 2 photos were 15 seconds....  Everything in between gets progressively longer.

This one was literally coming right at me.  I thought I was going to need to run for cover!
BRoss
IT Director

Post by BRoss »

Nice shots Brad! It looks like the last one blew up a little low. It looks kind of like lasers firing everywhere.
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

OSILayer8Support wrote:Nice shots Brad! It looks like the last one blew up a little low. It looks kind of like lasers firing everywhere.
Thanks!

Yep, like I said, I was ready to run for cover.  However it was the last firework so by the time it happened, it was over.  The guys shooting the fireworks had a name for that kind of "error", but I don't remember what they called it.
BRoss
IT Director

Post by BRoss »

Brad wrote:
OSILayer8Support wrote:Nice shots Brad! It looks like the last one blew up a little low. It looks kind of like lasers firing everywhere.
Thanks!

Yep, like I said, I was ready to run for cover.  However it was the last firework so by the time it happened, it was over.  The guys shooting the fireworks had a name for that kind of "error", but I don't remember what they called it.
I'd call it a "run-like-he!! error"!