Sunset from the Narrows 9/2/2013

Share your photographs and videos taken from around the metro

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Been quite a long time since I have been to the narrows.  Its a great spot!

Sunset was nothing to write home about, but still a great night to get out and get some fresh air!

guitarguy
Parks & Recreation

Post by guitarguy »

Wow having that new apartment tower lit up has so far been a smash success for adding to the skyline pictures.. amazing how simply illuminating one of our towers can make such a huge impact!! :mrgreen:

Brad if its not too much trouble I know there is a picture on your website from this same vantage point that shows how things were before the Highline turned the lights on.. could you post it puhleeeze  8)
RNcyanide
Planning Board

Post by RNcyanide »

Awesome shot! I wonder if The Wire will add anything noticeable once it gets lit up. With it being next to such a dark building, I feel like it would really benefit from some artful lighting techniques.
When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other that not only does God exist, you're doing his will.

The Bride
RNcyanide
Planning Board

Post by RNcyanide »

guitarguy wrote:Wow having that new apartment tower lit up has so far been a smash success for adding to the skyline pictures.. amazing how simply illuminating one of our towers can make such a huge impact!! :mrgreen:

Brad if its not too much trouble I know there is a picture on your website from this same vantage point that shows how things were before the Highline turned the lights on.. could you post it puhleeeze  8)
http://www.bradwilliamsphotography.com/ ... 2065sm.jpg

Here's the link to it.
When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other that not only does God exist, you're doing his will.

The Bride
iamjacobm
City Council

Post by iamjacobm »

You captured the river incredibly in this shot!  I don't think I have ever seen a more attractive shot of the Mo.
Timmys Treehouse
Home Owners Association

Post by Timmys Treehouse »

Very nice, the water does look great in this shot.