Heartland Park - Multiple Colors

Share your photographs and videos taken from around the metro

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

I had a great night at Hof A park. Got some of my best photos ever at that park. Its nice to see things finally getting fixed in the park too!

Might need to pick one or two of these and get some large prints made before the next art fair!

Collin
Home Owners Association

Re: Heartland Park - Multiple Colors

Post by Collin »

Great shots Brad! Can't wait to get some pictures here next week when i'm back.
RNcyanide
Planning Board

Post by RNcyanide »

Jeez, I can't remember the last time I saw that fountain in the foreground working. The city should really get around to putting you on their payroll as their official photographer.
When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other that not only does God exist, you're doing his will.

The Bride
skinzfan23
City Council

Post by skinzfan23 »

Absolutely fantastic photos. What a great evening Saturday night was. We were in the Old Market and it was packed.
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Collin wrote:Great shots Brad! Can't wait to get some pictures here next week when i'm back.
Thanks! Can't wait to see what you get!
RNcyanide wrote:Jeez, I can't remember the last time I saw that fountain in the foreground working. The city should really get around to putting you on their payroll as their official photographer.
Me either. Its great to see again! I am glad its all working and I got my photos, now I can spend more time trying to get current shots of the GLM. I have 2 in there I really want to update if the grass ever fill in...

I think the days of cities and businesses having full time photographers on their staff are over. Companies don't want to pay benefits for "Non essential" people like photographers. Its better for most of them to contract it out as needs arise. I would also be willing to guess that a good photographer that correctly charges sustainable prices could make more on their own than a business or city is willing to pay.
skinzfan23 wrote:Absolutely fantastic photos.  What a great evening Saturday night was.  We were in the Old Market and it was packed.
Thanks!
RNcyanide
Planning Board

Post by RNcyanide »

Brad wrote:
Me either.  Its great to see again!  I am glad its all working and I got my photos, now I can spend more time trying to get current shots of the GLM.  I have 2 in there I really want to update if the grass ever fill in...

I think the days of cities and businesses having full time photographers on their staff are over.  Companies don't want to pay benefits for "Non essential" people like photographers.  Its better for most of them to contract it out as needs arise.  I would also be willing to guess that a good photographer that correctly charges sustainable prices could make more on their own than a business or city is willing to pay.
Eh. Their loss.
When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other that not only does God exist, you're doing his will.

The Bride