New Camera, New Photos!

Share your photographs and videos taken from around the metro

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

almighty_tuna
City Council

New Camera, New Photos!

Post by almighty_tuna »

Here's a few I took while downtown yesterday with the munchkin. I will likely head down to the mall Sunday AM if the weather cooperates, perhaps an impromptu photo gathering if some are interested. Anyway, nothing we all haven't seen before, but thought I'd share a couple nonetheless.

eomaha
County Board

Post by eomaha »

Nice.

I think this is the first time I've noticed a reflection of the Qwest building against the UP Center.
OmahaMan25
New to the Neighborhood

Post by OmahaMan25 »

Wow, I've never noticed that either. For some reason though, I kept thinking that the Holland Center was between the Qwest Building and UPC. Guess not.
StreetsOfOmaha
City Council

Post by StreetsOfOmaha »

Great photos, Tuna, and I can't wait to see more.

I'm actually going to be downtown bright and early sunday anyway. I'm volunteering for the Omaha Marathon. I'll be at teh 8th and Jones water station.
"The right to have access to every building in the city by private motorcar in an age when everyone possesses such a vehicle is actually the right to destroy the city."
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
almighty_tuna
City Council

Post by almighty_tuna »

Thanks guys!

Omaha Marathon, eh? Didn't even realize that was this Sunday! I may want to bugger out before they shut everything off to traffic like they did for the Corporate Cup (BTW, photos of that coming as soon as I get them resized). I also forgot to mention that christmas lights were being strung on the trees on Wednesday