On Line Photo Printing services

Share your photographs and videos taken from around the metro

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

nebugeater
City Council

On Line Photo Printing services

Post by nebugeater »

I have used a variety of photo printing services on line and not had a problem with any of them to date.  I want to print some B&W photos as true B&W and not as color stock.  IT doesn't appear the the usual suspects do this but instead print them as color and as you know that can be tricky.  Anyone have a digital on line service they use for B&W printing that they are happy with?
TechnicalDisaster
Parks & Recreation

Post by TechnicalDisaster »

"This is America.  It is my God given right to be loudly opinionated on issues I am completely ignorant of."
nebugeater
City Council

Post by nebugeater »

Thanks!

I just got my first order from these guys and they did a great job.  Decent pricing too I thought.
TechnicalDisaster
Parks & Recreation

Post by TechnicalDisaster »

Glad they worked out.  I have been using them for a long time, and they are excellent.
"This is America.  It is my God given right to be loudly opinionated on issues I am completely ignorant of."
Coyote
City Council

Re: On Line Photo Printing services

Post by Coyote »

Thread revival...

So, what are the options out there today...9 years later.
Brad suggested something like big photo that I used 7 years ago, but can't remember their url,
Hopefully they still have a photo I sent them back then... But no other suggestions?
Or even local treehouses....
nebugeater
City Council

Post by nebugeater »

I have continued to use Mpix and not had any issues.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Coyote wrote:Brad suggested something like big photo that I used 7 years ago, but can't remember their url,
Hopefully they still have a photo I sent them back then... But no other suggestions?
I don't use them anymore, but they are still around and should still have your photo. They still have stuff I uploaded way back in the day. www.bigphotohelp.com , I stopped using them because I switched to a company that uses real photo paper for my prints, not ink-jet prints like big photo uses.
Coyote wrote:Or even local treehouses....
Tim does a nice job, he can print stuff for you. His shop is out on about 135 or so and Giles. He can do prints, Canvas, Acrylic face mounts, e-panel laminates and other stuff. He also has a gigantic router table and can make all kinds of shapes and what not.