Change in Omaha Sports Radio

Metro area and region sports discussion

Moderators: nebugeater, Coyote, Omaha Cowboy, Brad

cp jay 07
Human Relations
Posts: 714
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:31 am

Postby cp jay 07 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:31 am

Coyote wrote:1620 just posted that they will be announcing "Exciting news for the station....and nobody is getting fired." at 2pm tomorrow.

Wonder if they are going to join the CBS Sports Radio Network?


They technically kinda already are I think, when Rome is they have all the CBS Sports Radio ads running and CBS' sports desk. Of course at night it goes back to Fox Sports so who knows.

User avatar
Brad
City Council
Posts: 28250
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
Contact:

Postby Brad » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:49 am

cp jay 07 wrote:
Coyote wrote:1620 just posted that they will be announcing "Exciting news for the station....and nobody is getting fired." at 2pm tomorrow.

Wonder if they are going to join the CBS Sports Radio Network?


They technically kinda already are I think, when Rome is they have all the CBS Sports Radio ads running and CBS' sports desk. Of course at night it goes back to Fox Sports so who knows.


OOPS - That should have been me.  Apparently I edited Coyotes post yesterday and not quoted it...  Sorry.

That's what I was thinking when they said it.  It wouldn't surprise me if CBS was pushing hard for all the Rome Affiliates to also go with CBS.
Image
Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
http://www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
http://www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
@bradwphoto on Twitter
Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce Member

User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 20319
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
Location: Three floors down
Contact:

Postby Coyote » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:13 am

( I was just going to ask you if you edited my post - I couldn't remember saying that  :P )
Image

User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 20319
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
Location: Three floors down
Contact:

Postby Coyote » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:16 pm

[font=Georgia]1620 The Zone Named Flagship Station For Creighton Men's Basketball[/font]

Go Creighton wrote:Omaha’s No. 1 home for local sports has secured a three-year deal to air the radio broadcasts for Creighton Men’s Basketball, as the Bluejays transition to the BIG EAST Conference. Under the agreement 1620 The Zone will air the play-by-play broadcast and all ancillary sports coverage for the team, beginning with the upcoming 2013-14 campaign.


Take that Mike'l Severe!
Image

User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 20319
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
Location: Three floors down
Contact:

Postby Coyote » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:00 pm

Creighton AD Bruce Rasmussen on 1620 soon.
Image

User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 20319
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
Location: Three floors down
Contact:

Postby Coyote » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Apparently Creighton will buy the time slots from NRG just like they did with JBG and then sell their own advertising slots to sponsors.

So now the question is - what will 590 have to offer for local sports?
Image

User avatar
nebugeater
County Board
Posts: 5928
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Postby nebugeater » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:09 am

Since 590 carries the Iowa Hawkeye Football season I wounder if there is any change they will carry the Mens Basketball now that the Jays are gone.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!

HskrFanMike
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1085
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:40 pm
Contact:

Postby HskrFanMike » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:01 pm

Or will 590 drop Iowa sports and just run ESPN programming 24x7 on autopilot.  I'm not sure what the heck Journal Broadcasting is doing with that frequency, other than squander it.  They dropped the Royals and Chiefs, now they've lost Creighton.  They've apparently given up on local talk.
Blog:  http://huskermike.blogspot.com

User avatar
nebugeater
County Board
Posts: 5928
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Postby nebugeater » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:26 pm

HskrFanMike wrote:Or will 590 drop Iowa sports and just run ESPN programming 24x7 on autopilot.  I'm not sure what the heck Journal Broadcasting is doing with that frequency, other than squander it.  They dropped the Royals and Chiefs, now they've lost Creighton.  They've apparently given up on local talk.



Dropped the Chiefs?   They are still listed for the 2013 season as an Affiliate On the Chiefs Radio Network web site.


http://www.kcchiefsradio.com/page.php?page_id=193
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!

Ankeny Husker Freak
New to the Neighborhood
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:01 am
Location: Ankeny, IA

Postby Ankeny Husker Freak » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:03 am

HskrFanMike wrote:Or will 590 drop Iowa sports and just run ESPN programming 24x7 on autopilot.  I'm not sure what the heck Journal Broadcasting is doing with that frequency, other than squander it.  They dropped the Royals and Chiefs, now they've lost Creighton.  They've apparently given up on local talk.


The previous host left to take a job in Seattle and Journal is looking for a replacement.

http://staatalent.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5303

HskrFanMike
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1085
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:40 pm
Contact:

Postby HskrFanMike » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:57 pm

The Chiefs have been MIA on 590 for the last two or three seasons.  And yes, Michael Gray left for Seattle over two months ago...but most stations find interim hosts pretty quickly, if only to keep the timeslot warm, because people will assume that 590 isn't interested in local talk otherwise.
Blog:  http://huskermike.blogspot.com

Linkin5
County Board
Posts: 3806
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:59 pm

Postby Linkin5 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:17 pm

The new unsportsman like conduct with Bishop and Severe is brutal to listen to, huge downgrade from Kugler.  I started to listen to Grey's show every day and liked it, good for him he got a better job, but bad for sports talk in Omaha.

User avatar
nebugeater
County Board
Posts: 5928
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Postby nebugeater » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:00 pm

Nick Baha comming back to 1620 for a new local show from 11 - 2 daily.  THis was a new post in the Unsportsmanlike Conduct Facebook page.

Here is their post in it's entirty


https://www.facebook.com/#!/unsportsman ... ion=stream


He's baaaaaaaaaack!

Omaha’s sports radio leader “1620 The Zone” (KOZN-AM) will debut another locally-grown sports/talk program with the launch of “The Nick Bahe Show” featuring former Creighton University Bluejay basketball standout Nick Bahe behind the microphone. Bahe joins what has become an entirely live and local lineup as his show will air weekdays from 11am-2pm, in the middle of two of the... area’s top-rated sports programs with men.

“We really believe in the importance of providing Omaha listeners with comprehensive local programming content that is dedicated to our area’s most relevant sports franchises and the people making headlines. Having Nick return to The Zone provides our listeners with an entirely live and local programming lineup airing at the height of the weekday workday,” said Andy Ruback, 1620 The Zone General Manager.

With its debut on August 5th, “The Nick Bahe Show” will be live during weekday middays, strategically placed between two of the station’s top rated local programs “Sharp & Benning in the Morning” from 7am-11am and “Unsportsmanlike Conduct” hosted by John Bishop and Mike’l Severe” airing Monday-Friday from 2pm-6pm.

Bahe, who played Division 1 Basketball at Creighton under Dana Altman and at Kansas under Bill Self, is a graduate of Southeast High School in Lincoln where he earned multiple athletic awards as the 2003 Gatorade Nebraska Player of the Year, was quarterback on the All-State Football Team, and was nominated to the McDonald’s All-America team. Although he was always a standout athlete, he said the opportunity to return to broadcasting is his true passion.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!

User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 20319
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
Location: Three floors down
Contact:

Postby Coyote » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:04 pm

I read somewhere that 590 had chose a duo for their local morning sports program. Anyone hear who that may have been?
Image

User avatar
nebugeater
County Board
Posts: 5928
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Postby nebugeater » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:10 pm

Coyote wrote:I read somewhere that 590 had chose a duo for their local morning sports program. Anyone hear who that may have been?


have not seen or heard anything yet.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!

User avatar
nebugeater
County Board
Posts: 5928
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Postby nebugeater » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:21 pm

YOu think this new Nick Bahe show will be a one guy show or will there be an anoucment of a second person.  One man sports talk is hard to do.  At a Minimum there needs to be a good producre that has some on air time too.  Guessing there will be a co host.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!

User avatar
Brad
City Council
Posts: 28250
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
Contact:

Postby Brad » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:28 pm

So where is the Jim Rome show going?

Edit: Never Mind, I see he is moving to 1180.
Image
Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
http://www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
http://www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
@bradwphoto on Twitter
Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce Member

User avatar
nebugeater
County Board
Posts: 5928
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Postby nebugeater » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:09 am

nebugeater wrote:Since 590 carries the Iowa Hawkeye Football season I wounder if there is any change they will carry the Mens Basketball now that the Jays are gone.



Was listing to 590 last night and they ran a promo saying that they were bringing the best basketball confernace to the air in Omaha and the Hawkeye Men's basketball coverage would be added to their linup this fall.


EDIT:
Wow, just looked at their web site for the first time in forever.  there is NOTHING local on there.  That whole operation must be on autopilot.  The link to BLOGS had nothing on it and there was no local news or information that wasn't just a feed of a link from a national artical.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!

Linkin5
County Board
Posts: 3806
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:59 pm

Postby Linkin5 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:03 am

nebugeater wrote:YOu think this new Nick Bahe show will be a one guy show or will there be an anoucment of a second person.  One man sports talk is hard to do.  At a Minimum there needs to be a good producre that has some on air time too.  Guessing there will be a co host.


I love Nick Bahe, but they do need someone to balance out his craziness on the air.  I can't wait for him to come back though, the new unsportsman like conduct is brutal.

Greg S
County Board
Posts: 3551
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:46 am

Postby Greg S » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:14 am

I wonder if 590 has given up trying to do a local daily talk show.

Greg

cp jay 07
Human Relations
Posts: 714
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:31 am

Postby cp jay 07 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:44 pm

Greg S wrote:I wonder if 590 has given up trying to do a local daily talk show.

Greg


According to the D-Bag Matty P they have hired a afternoon host from Iowa who is a Iowa homer. Seems like 590 is really trying to be Iowa fans station in Eastern Iowa and Omaha.

User avatar
nebugeater
County Board
Posts: 5928
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Postby nebugeater » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:38 pm

cp jay 07 wrote:
Greg S wrote:I wonder if 590 has given up trying to do a local daily talk show.

Greg


According to the D-Bag Matty P they have hired a afternoon host from Iowa who is a Iowa homer. Seems like 590 is really trying to be Iowa fans station in Eastern Iowa and Omaha.



That might as well try. Everything else they have tried has failed so wouldn't hold much hope for it working.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!

Greg S
County Board
Posts: 3551
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:46 am

Postby Greg S » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:50 am

If they go with the Iowa homer, plus the Iowa football/basketball I really can't see myself ever turning to that station from 1620.

Greg

Ankeny Husker Freak
New to the Neighborhood
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:01 am
Location: Ankeny, IA

Postby Ankeny Husker Freak » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:51 am

cp jay 07 wrote:
Greg S wrote:I wonder if 590 has given up trying to do a local daily talk show.

Greg


According to the D-Bag Matty P they have hired a afternoon host from Iowa who is a Iowa homer. Seems like 590 is really trying to be Iowa fans station in Eastern Iowa and Omaha.


What's funny is that the person 590 has hired isn't even a full time host, he's more like a sidekick/producer of the PM drive show on KXNO (Perrault's former Des Moines station).

Edit:  According to his Twitter account, he's been hired as a CO-host.

Service Master just left, their gadgets still showed quite a bit of mosture. They said we could turn the dehumidifers off for a bit, those are the heat producing things. Current humidity was in the house was 34%. Hoping this cold front is as strong as advertised.

https://twitter.com/JoeQuinnShow/status ... 4923529216

cdub
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1207
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 1:38 pm
Location: Basement with my red swingline

Postby cdub » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:32 pm

Im fine with 24/7 espn as an option.  I frankly hope they keep it up.  I'll be especially happy when football season rolls around as I couldnt care less what Bo's latest antics are or when the D will get their black shirts.  It was fun when everyone was melting down about Callahan, not so much now.  

I'd also be really surprised if a second local morning show in the market was better for ratings than Mike and Mike.

User avatar
Brad
City Council
Posts: 28250
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
Contact:

Postby Brad » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:37 pm

cdub wrote:Im fine with 24/7 espn as an option.  I frankly hope they keep it up.  I'll be especially happy when football season rolls around as I couldnt care less what Bo's latest antics are or when the D will get their black shirts.  It was fun when everyone was melting down about Callahan, not so much now.  

I'd also be really surprised if a second local morning show in the market was better for ratings than Mike and Mike.


I completely agree, nothing against the huskers, but I can't listen to that much husker talk (or any team with a rabid fan base).  Thank god for the internet so I can listen to what I Want.
Image
Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
http://www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
http://www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
@bradwphoto on Twitter
Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce Member

User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 20319
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
Location: Three floors down
Contact:

Postby Coyote » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:32 pm

OK, Speaking of local sports radio, what really is left besides Unsportsmanlike Conduct?
Image

User avatar
Brad
City Council
Posts: 28250
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
Contact:

Postby Brad » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:10 pm

Coyote wrote:OK, Speaking of local sports radio, what really is left besides Unsportsmanlike Conduct?


Benning and Sharp in the morning.

The husker show on KFAB all night
Image
Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
http://www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
http://www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
@bradwphoto on Twitter
Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce Member

User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 20319
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
Location: Three floors down
Contact:

Postby Coyote » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:13 pm

590 or 1620 no longer has a Jays show? Only during the season? What about UNO, again, only during Hockey Season?
Image

User avatar
Brad
City Council
Posts: 28250
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
Contact:

Postby Brad » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:17 pm

Coyote wrote:590 or 1620 no longer has a Jays show? Only during the season? What about UNO, again, only during Hockey Season?


Bluejay Banter:
https://www.facebook.com/bluejaybanter

I think UNO is only during the season.
Image
Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
http://www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
http://www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
@bradwphoto on Twitter
Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce Member

User avatar
Brad
City Council
Posts: 28250
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
Contact:

Postby Brad » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Brad wrote:
cdub wrote:Im fine with 24/7 espn as an option.  I frankly hope they keep it up.  I'll be especially happy when football season rolls around as I couldnt care less what Bo's latest antics are or when the D will get their black shirts.  It was fun when everyone was melting down about Callahan, not so much now.  

I'd also be really surprised if a second local morning show in the market was better for ratings than Mike and Mike.


I completely agree, nothing against the huskers, but I can't listen to that much husker talk (or any team with a rabid fan base).  Thank god for the internet so I can listen to what I Want.


Like right now, when they broke in to hear from Bo at media days...

Looks like I will be listening to CBS Sports Radio in Baltimore today...
http://betaplayer.radio.com/player/cbs- ... adio-1300/
Image
Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
http://www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
http://www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
@bradwphoto on Twitter
Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce Member

bigredmed
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1905
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:45 pm
Location: Omaha Metro Area

Postby bigredmed » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:28 pm

Coyote wrote:590 or 1620 no longer has a Jays show? Only during the season? What about UNO, again, only during Hockey Season?


UNO barely gets coverage during hockey season.

I too get so sick of wall to wall skers during the fall and wall to wall Jays during the winter.  It needs to stop.  Though, I simply stopped listening.  Sirius XM in drive time is decent.  Certainly better than listening to blathering jock sniffers who sound like they quit taking their OCD meds about August and won't start again till April.

cdub
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1207
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 1:38 pm
Location: Basement with my red swingline

Postby cdub » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:46 am

Brad wrote:
Brad wrote:
cdub wrote:Im fine with 24/7 espn as an option.  I frankly hope they keep it up.  I'll be especially happy when football season rolls around as I couldnt care less what Bo's latest antics are or when the D will get their black shirts.  It was fun when everyone was melting down about Callahan, not so much now.  

I'd also be really surprised if a second local morning show in the market was better for ratings than Mike and Mike.


I completely agree, nothing against the huskers, but I can't listen to that much husker talk (or any team with a rabid fan base).  Thank god for the internet so I can listen to what I Want.


Like right now, when they broke in to hear from Bo at media days...

Looks like I will be listening to CBS Sports Radio in Baltimore today...
http://betaplayer.radio.com/player/cbs- ... adio-1300/


What did he have for lunch?  Im dying to find out so I can have some too!

User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 20319
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
Location: Three floors down
Contact:

Postby Coyote » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:49 am

Zone 1 AKA 1620
5-7 Steve Czaben
7-11 Sharpe and Benning
11-2 Nick Bahe Show
2-6 Unsportsmanlike Conduct
6-9 Petros and Money

Zone 2 AKA 1180 the Deuce
5-8 The Erik Kuselias Show
8-11 Dan Patrick
11-2 Jim Rome
2-6 Under Center w Donovan McNabb and Mark Malone
6-9 The Jon Stashower Show
Image

User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 20319
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
Location: Three floors down
Contact:

Postby Coyote » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:26 am

1620 the Zone wrote:Bishop and Bahe will cover every men's basketball game, home and away, beginning with the Creighton-Northern State exhibition game on November 1 at CenturyLink Center Omaha. In addition to pre-game and post-game shows affiliated with each Creighton-produced game broadcast, 1620 the Zone will also provide expanded coverage for each contest with its own pre-game show and post-game show from the studio or at a remote site to be determined.
Image

User avatar
Brad
City Council
Posts: 28250
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
Contact:

Postby Brad » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:01 pm

Coyote wrote:
1620 the Zone wrote:Bishop and Bahe will cover every men's basketball game, home and away, beginning with the Creighton-Northern State exhibition game on November 1 at CenturyLink Center Omaha. In addition to pre-game and post-game shows affiliated with each Creighton-produced game broadcast, 1620 the Zone will also provide expanded coverage for each contest with its own pre-game show and post-game show from the studio or at a remote site to be determined.


No more more T-Scott?  Wow.
Image
Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
http://www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
http://www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
@bradwphoto on Twitter
Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce Member

User avatar
nebugeater
County Board
Posts: 5928
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Postby nebugeater » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Brad wrote:
Coyote wrote:
1620 the Zone wrote:Bishop and Bahe will cover every men's basketball game, home and away, beginning with the Creighton-Northern State exhibition game on November 1 at CenturyLink Center Omaha. In addition to pre-game and post-game shows affiliated with each Creighton-produced game broadcast, 1620 the Zone will also provide expanded coverage for each contest with its own pre-game show and post-game show from the studio or at a remote site to be determined.


No more more T-Scott?  Wow.


Part of the press release that said they were moving to 1620 stated somewhere that there would be changes to the anouncing crew to be made at a later date if I remember correctly.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!

User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 20319
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
Location: Three floors down
Contact:

Postby Coyote » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:43 pm

[font=Georgia]KXSP Adds 'The Drive'[/font]

All Access wrote:Journal Sports KXSP-A (AM 590 ESPN Omaha)/Omaha is adding a new local afternoon show, "The Drive," with former  Clear Channel Sports KXNO-A/Des Moines host and producer Joe Quinn and Three Eagles Communications/Columbus, NE Sports Director Nick Handley.  The new show will air 2-6p (CT) beginning Monday (8/5).

“Joe and Nick’s combined experience of covering sports in Nebraska and Iowa mirrors our huge AM 590 signal. AM 590 listeners will really enjoy these two young yet experienced broadcasters bringing their perspective to sports each afternoon.”
Image

User avatar
Brad
City Council
Posts: 28250
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
Contact:

Postby Brad » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:06 am

Way to screw up the first day on the new station...

Looks like I am going to be streaming Rome on another city's sports station today.
Image
Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
http://www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
http://www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
@bradwphoto on Twitter
Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce Member

User avatar
nebugeater
County Board
Posts: 5928
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Postby nebugeater » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:23 am

Brad wrote:Way to screw up the first day on the new station...

Looks like I am going to be streaming Rome on another city's sports station today.



what went down
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!


Return to “Sports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests