14 year old select baseball

Metro area and region sports discussion

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

OmahaForce
New to the Neighborhood

14 year old select baseball

Post by OmahaForce »

We are still looking for a few more players to fill our 14 year old roster for the OMAHA FORCE! If your son did not make thier UBA or ROPES team please contact us for a tryout. We have some of the best baseball minds around including ex-pro and college players and coaches. The 14 year old coach is currently the Bellevue University pitching coach. Go to omahaforce.com for contact information to set up a date and time!
PobodysNerfect
New to the Neighborhood

Re: 14 year old select baseball

Post by PobodysNerfect »

I get that it's Omaha sports and what not, but at what point does this become spam?
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

PobodysNerfect wrote:I get that it's Omaha sports and what not, but at what point does this become spam?
When it comes from an out of state IP, non-Omahan business, or in multiple threads (yes, we have deleted local business posts which post in more than one thread).
nebugeater
City Council

Post by nebugeater »

Don't need a new thread IMO. I have moved one of these recently to a duplicate thread from a few days before. A new post in an existing thread will stand out as much as a new thread.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
PobodysNerfect
New to the Neighborhood

Post by PobodysNerfect »

Yeah this is this guys second thread with all the same information. I was just curious