Re: 2015 KC Royals

Post by Coyote »

Absolute sick 6-4-3 putout in the bottom of the 9th tonight:

[youtube][/youtube]
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

That was amazing. Here is a better link with more camera angles and slow mo.

Greg S
City Council

Post by Greg S »

It was the lead on SportsCenter this morning, and finished #1 on plays of the day.

Greg
iamjacobm
City Council

Post by iamjacobm »

Jonny Gomes to KC. This team has a lot of solid players now. They get Rios and Infante out of the lineup, 1-9 is STACKED now.
iamjacobm
City Council

Post by iamjacobm »

September call ups means Gore is back in KC!
Greg S
City Council

Post by Greg S »

It's a blast watching Gore in KC. With so much more talent in KC this year, will be interesting who they put on their playoff roster.

Greg
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

Cuthbert just hit his first MLB career HR!
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

95-67 Best AL record - HOME FIELD!!!
Francisco Pena - first MLB hit.
iamjacobm
City Council

Post by iamjacobm »

Houston it is. They have great starting pitching and have home run threats up and down the lineup. Their defense is second in the AL to KC. Should be a fun series between two teams with a lot of young talent.
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

And they used their 20 game winner tonight, so he might make the Game 3 start...
nebugeater
City Council

Post by nebugeater »

So any projections on how far the Royals will go?

Would like to think they can make it to the WS and maybe win it but with last year being a dream season I am not sure I see it happening.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
Original
Home Owners Association

Post by Original »

ALCS, and lose to the Jays there. The Royals offense has not been good enough this season.
Greg S
City Council

Post by Greg S »

And the crazy thing is, the Royals offense is better than last year.

Toronto scares me but it is more based on the Royals starting pitching.

Greg
iamjacobm
City Council

Post by iamjacobm »

Cueto has to be the ace he was brought here to be. The bullpen isn't as strong as last year so the starters are going to have to step up. One good thing is that in the playoffs they don't have to throw a 5th starter. Maybe even get by with a 3 man rotation of the schedule falls in their favor.
Original
Home Owners Association

Post by Original »

Yeah, I should clarify that the offense has not been good enough to beat the Blue Jays this year. If they were facing the Rangers, I think it'd be a different story.
iamjacobm
City Council

Post by iamjacobm »

Holy |expletive| is that a brutal way for Gore to get "thrown out" at 3rd. Ugh.
iamjacobm
City Council

Post by iamjacobm »

What a game!!
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

iamjacobm wrote:What a game!!
No kidding! Now can Cueto finally pitch a gem...
iamjacobm
City Council

Post by iamjacobm »

WORLD SERIES AGAIN!!!
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

One Win Away!!! #TakeTheCrown
iamjacobm
City Council

Post by iamjacobm »

Can never count these guys out. Royals are such a fun team!
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

The Royals own the 7th inning and beyond...
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

KANSAS CITY ROYALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banger: :banger: :banger: :banana: :banana: :banana: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :y :y :y :y :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:banger: :banger: :banger: :banana: :banana: :banana: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :y :y :y :y :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Greg S
City Council

Post by Greg S »

So fitting their clinching game involved a 9th inning comeback.

Greg
bmt
Home Owners Association

Post by bmt »

Great time to be a Royals fan! Especially after the consecutive 100 game losing seasons not too long ago. :clap:
Linkin5
County Board

Post by Linkin5 »

Anybody going to the parade tomorrow?
Greg S
City Council

Post by Greg S »

I've debated it.

Greg
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Linkin5 wrote:Anybody going to the parade tomorrow?
I wish, I just burned all my vacation on 9 days in Colorado...

This is Awesome!!!
Greg S
City Council

Post by Greg S »

I did not make it either. Do you know where they shot that pick from? I was thinking the top of the WW1 Memorial would be a great place to be today.

Greg
iamjacobm
City Council

Post by iamjacobm »

It is way more packed than that now too. Absolutely insane turnout.
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

I wanted to go to the parade part, but after I saw the parade route photos, I am glad I didn't have any vacation.

Saw somewhere they were estimating 500,000 people.
Linkin5
County Board

Post by Linkin5 »

Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Good thing its warm since people were standing in the fountain!
Greg S
City Council

Post by Greg S »

Last reports I saw said there was close to 800k there. Heard KC's mayor this morning on the radio this morning and said they got tons of calls from Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas along with Kansas and Missouri asking about parking and recommendations.

All those people and only 3 minor arrests. No rioting the night they won. So cool for KC.

Greg
nebugeater
City Council

Post by nebugeater »

Greg S wrote:Last reports I saw said there was close to 800k there. Heard KC's mayor this morning on the radio this morning and said they got tons of calls from Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas along with Kansas and Missouri asking about parking and recommendations.

All those people and only 3 minor arrests. No rioting the night they won. So cool for KC.

Greg
I personally know three groups that went done from Eastern NE. Wish I would have been able to.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
Greg S
City Council

Post by Greg S »

Went and got my free TB crunch wrap this morning thanks to LoCain's stolen base in the world series.

Greg
Linkin5
County Board

Post by Linkin5 »

Greg S wrote:Went and got my free TB crunch wrap this morning thanks to LoCain's stolen base in the world series.

Greg
Tuberculosis Crunch Wrap? Gross.