Huskers Win!

Metro area and region sports discussion

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

MTO
City Council

Post by MTO »

I’m going to have to agree with you on the first two statements just to reemphasize them. And I mite just have to drive up there and check it out. So do you plan on taking any trips to see any CU games? I hear its quite an atmosphere up there too. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
15-17, 26, 32
DTO Luv
City Council

Post by DTO Luv »

QWest. Not Quest
DTO
Linkin5
County Board

Post by Linkin5 »

NEBRASKETBALL 2006 NCAA Champs, haha :D . 5-0 ain't bad.
Linkin5
County Board

Post by Linkin5 »

NEBRASKETBALL knocks off 14th ranked Oklahoma by one point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D . They're back baby.
Harpoon
Human Relations

Post by Harpoon »

Linkin5 wrote:NEBRASKETBALL knocks off 14th ranked Oklahoma by one point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D . They're back baby.
Back to what? I didn't know that they have ever done anything worthwhile to get "back" to. They have only made the tourney a handful of times and didn't do anything while they were there, and their greatest conquest is a 65th place finish when they won the NIT. Hooray,Hooray, they are well on their way to 19 wins.
OmahaJaysCU
Planning Board

Post by OmahaJaysCU »

Yea really back from what. NU's NCAA tourney record is something like 0-6. And don't forget losing in the first round with quite possibly NU's greatest team ever when they were a 3 seed. Wonderful basketball tradition.
Linkin5
County Board

Post by Linkin5 »

Wow. I wasn't really serious when I said they were "back." But way to go for taking a hostile approach to a positive post about a husker win. Real Classy.
MTO
City Council

Post by MTO »

I saw it right away it was too obvious! It was actually quite humorous! I mean…………
15-17, 26, 32
Omaha Cowboy
The Don

Post by Omaha Cowboy »

Guys seriously..Knock it off..

Another Huskers vs Jays p---ing contest we will not have..

Let the Husker fans be happy when they win a big game..And let the Jays fans be happy when they win a big game..If you're a fan of both teams, then double the happiness..

But please, stop the ripping..It makes the fans of either team (or both) look bad when one is side being put on the defensive after derogatory comments about the other..

Thanks..

Ciao..LiO....Peace
Go Cowboys!
OmahaJaysCU
Planning Board

Post by OmahaJaysCU »

That was all sarcasim, but thats cool. Its hard to understand eachothers tone on message boards sometimes. I'm actually pumped NU beat a ranked team, it helps our RPI!
Harpoon
Human Relations

Post by Harpoon »

Huskers end their unblemished Big 12 record after getting worked over by Iowa State at home by 13 tonight.