Northwest Omaha Subdivision Bought

Have an inside scoop? Word on a new retailer or restaurant? Share it here!

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

stabone99
Home Owners Association

Northwest Omaha Subdivision Bought

Post by stabone99 »

Has anyone heard any news about a northwest Omaha custom builder subdivision being bought out by a Hearthstone or Celebrity...can anyone verify?
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

I don't know about any in particular, but I know it does happen.  I would keep your eyes on the realestate transfers in the paper.
stabone99
Home Owners Association

Post by stabone99 »

Just hoping it's not my neighborhood.  Is that only once a week or every day?
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

stabone99 wrote:Just hoping it's not my neighborhood.  Is that only once a week or every day?
Do you mind saying what Neighborhood it is?  I can do some looking on the internet.

Not sure when they are published.  I just notice it in there every once in a while.
stabone99
Home Owners Association

Post by stabone99 »

Pine Creek
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

The owner of the empty lots is still showed as "STATE STREET INVESTMENT LLC" and looking real quick, the first lot I clicked on went back to at least 2005.  If they sold, its been recent.  However I can't imagine a Hearthstone or Celebrity would buy it as much as it has already been filled out, but I could be wrong.  I did not find any transactions for "STATE STREET INVESTMENT LLC" however there were a few building permits for "STATE STREET INVESTMENT LLC"

The one interesting thing I see is there is a whole bunch of lots on the north east side that are "Nor for sale"  http://www.buildwithcbshome.com/pine-creek  I know some are set aside for duplexes, but not all appear to be that way.  Of course they could be doing single family town homes in there too.
stabone99
Home Owners Association

Post by stabone99 »

Most of the lots in the northeast corner belong to Hearthstone.  They are Villas that were purchased late spring/early summer.  The red one is just about finished on the map.  I spoke with someone I know at Hearthstone and she said they haven't purchased any more that she was aware of...