La Vista

Have an inside scoop? Word on a new retailer or restaurant? Share it here!

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

La Vista

Post by Guest »

I heard from a pretty reliable source that the La Vista Falls golf course is going to be turned into a large urban park and there is going to be some big area along 84th that is going to be transformed into some kind of a mixed use, city center.   Who wants to bet it will be called La Vista Village?  My source is a friend who is a business owner in that area, so I'm guessing he knows what he's talking about.  Now start jumping all over me like you did with my NFM rumor.
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Plans for that came out in the SPRING of 2011!

http://eomahaforums.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=8109

Post by Guest »

Don't act like you get your feelings hurt when someone calls your bluff.

Post by Guest »

I guess my friend knew what he was talking about, and we can probably take this out of the Rumor section.  I was looking at Topix.net and see that in the October 28 Suburban Scene, it said that this was just approved by the planning commission and the proposal will go to the city council in November.   They had a couple of nice photos of what this could possibly look like too.
almighty_tuna
City Council

Post by almighty_tuna »

Too many "guests"...guest's friend guest was right? good grief.
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

Anonymous wrote:I guess my friend knew what he was talking about, and we can probably take this out of the Rumor section. .
No, you can register and post in the fore mentioned thread, because this one is now locked.