Amstterdam

Have an inside scoop? Word on a new retailer or restaurant? Share it here!

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

justnick
Human Relations

Amstterdam

Post by justnick »

Amsterdam to move/second location in old American Apparel space?
OmahaJaysCU
Planning Board

Post by OmahaJaysCU »

I can second that I've heard this.
almighty_tuna
City Council

Post by almighty_tuna »

That's a lot of space for Falafel
iamjacobm
City Council

Post by iamjacobm »

almighty_tuna wrote:That's a lot of space for Falafel
I think the article about AA closing said they would most likely cut the space in two.  Either way nice addition for North Downtown, I hope they can make it work.

Post by Guest »

Is it going to be a move or a second location?
nebport5
Planning Board

Post by nebport5 »

I can't see this being just a move.  The Dundee location gets quite a lot of foot traffic.

Post by Guest »

I live a block away from this place. Have given it multiple tries. I want to like it, but it's the most overrated resturant in town IMO.
nebport5
Planning Board

Post by nebport5 »

Anonymous wrote:I live a block away from this place. Have given it multiple tries. I want to like it, but it's the most overrated resturant in town IMO.

It's not exactly my cup of tea either (but dam those curry fries...) however, it's hipster cat nip and it would fit right in next to Slowdown.
justnick
Human Relations

Post by justnick »

the building has been cut in two and one half has a liquor license request posted. didn't take the time to read it to see if there was any details
nebport5
Planning Board

Post by nebport5 »

justnick wrote:the building has been cut in two and one half has a liquor license request posted. didn't take the time to read it to see if there was any details
Details:  Class "C" Liquor License.  Something called "The Trap Room".

Post by Guest »

Don't hold your breathe on this rumor.  The word is a second location is probable by next year, but most likely not at this location.
justnick
Human Relations

Post by justnick »

Anonymous wrote:Don't hold your breathe on this rumor.  The word is a second location is probable by next year, but most likely not at this location.
i would assume everyone stopped holding their breath when it was announced the trap room was going into the location.
nebport5
Planning Board

Post by nebport5 »

justnick wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Don't hold your breathe on this rumor.  The word is a second location is probable by next year, but most likely not at this location.
i would assume everyone stopped holding their breath when it was announced the trap room was going into the location.

Yes, however, the former American Apparel was split up for multiple tenants.
MadMartin8
Planning Board

Post by MadMartin8 »

justnick wrote:
I'm still just going to hold my breath because if developers see that I am serious and I am turning blue, they are bound to cave in.
No posts exist for this topic