Mexican Food by Wheatfield's

Have an inside scoop? Word on a new retailer or restaurant? Share it here!

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Brad
City Council

Mexican Food by Wheatfield's

Post by Brad »

Latest Rumor, I heard the Wheatfields owner is opening a "fresh Mexican" restaurant in the old ingredient space at One Pacific Place. Not sure what happened with 801 Fish rumor.
Coyote
City Council

Re: Mexican Food by Wheatfield's

Post by Coyote »

Brad wrote:Latest Rumor, I heard the Wheatfields owner is opening a "fresh Mexican" restaurant in the old ingredient space at One Pacific Place.  Not sure what happened with 801 Fish rumor.
801 Fish was just rumored to want a bay in OPP, Ingredient at the time was rumored to be closing there, so conjecture was 801 would take it over, they still may be looking at OPP...
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Coyote wrote:
Brad wrote:Latest Rumor, I heard the Wheatfields owner is opening a "fresh Mexican" restaurant in the old ingredient space at One Pacific Place.  Not sure what happened with 801 Fish rumor.
801 Fish was just rumored to want a bay in OPP, Ingredient at the time was rumored to be closing there, so conjecture was 801 would take it over, they still may be looking at OPP...
The rumor I heard can from an employee at P&F, who said they were going in to the ingredient spot. You and I heard different rumors because you were not eating with me at P&F.

Post by Guest »

A Wheatfield's employee confirmed they now have the Ingredient space. They mentioned it will be a Mexican place with the extra kitchen space badly needed by the bakery portion of Wheatfield's.
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

Andre's Restaurant. Taking ingredients place...
nativeomahan
County Board

Post by nativeomahan »

I wondered what would be the next domino to fall at this location.