Brew Pub on South 13th Street

Have an inside scoop? Word on a new retailer or restaurant? Share it here!

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

nativeomahan
County Board

Brew Pub on South 13th Street

Post by nativeomahan »

Speaking with a landowner in the vicinity of the Bohemian Cafe today I was advised that at least one, and possibly two brew pubs are looking to build into one of the old buildings along South 13th Street, near the Bohemian Cafe. Also a prominent attorney is looking to build a row of town homes just to the west of the 13th Street corridor in that same neighborhood.
MTO
City Council

Re: Brew Pub on South 13th Street

Post by MTO »

Town homes; on a vacant lot of lot to vacated?
15-17, 26, 32
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Two More Brew Pubs! :cheers:

I do know someone that just sold two building down there and there was plenty of interest in the building so I am sure that area is one of the next "Big Areas" to take off like the Blackstone District! Could be an amazing area!
guy4omaha
Parks & Recreation

Post by guy4omaha »

Absolutely this area could be amazing. It always strikes me that it hasn't taken off already.
My son got a 27 on his ACT. No this score is not as high as what Jeff's son achieved. But one has to remember the paternal gene-pool my son has to overcome. On a PGPAB [Paternal Gene-Pool Adjusted Basis], my son's score is a 37 and Jeff's son's PGPAB ACT score is 19.
MTO
City Council

Post by MTO »

Oh how awesome would that be if this area had its renaissance, and with all of the moment right now I wouldn't be surprised if it did.
15-17, 26, 32
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

This would be awesome, except for traffic on 13th. But if the Blackstone can show the way to slowing it down, I have no doubt if enough businesses invested in this area it could become a destination district!