Embassy Suites Aksarben Village

Have an inside scoop? Word on a new retailer or restaurant? Share it here!

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Embassy Suites Aksarben Village

Post by Guest »

In the last couple of weeks I heard a rumor that Embassy might be looking at building a hotel in AV. Not sure where or any specifics. Anyone heard this?
nativeomahan
County Board

Re: Embassy Suites Aksarben Village

Post by nativeomahan »

That might make sense. It is a very popular place to be, and that chain would like a piece of the action.

Post by Guest »

I have not heard this, however I recently meat with Hyatt Hotels Corp and they are look at aksarben and sterling ridge near Millard refrigeration.
RNcyanide
Planning Board

Post by RNcyanide »

Guest wrote:I have not heard this, however I recently meat with Hyatt Hotels Corp and they are look at aksarben and sterling ridge near Millard refrigeration.
The original plan did call for a five and seven story building to be put directly at the corner...
When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other that not only does God exist, you're doing his will.

The Bride
hatwate
Library Board

Post by hatwate »

RNcyanide wrote:
Guest wrote:I have not heard this, however I recently meat with Hyatt Hotels Corp and they are look at aksarben and sterling ridge near Millard refrigeration.
The original plan did call for a five and seven story building to be put directly at the corner...
Corner of what?
RNcyanide
Planning Board

Post by RNcyanide »

hatwate wrote:
RNcyanide wrote:
Corner of what?
132nd and Pacific
When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other that not only does God exist, you're doing his will.

The Bride
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Guest wrote:In the last couple of weeks I heard a rumor that Embassy might be looking at building a hotel in AV. Not sure where or any specifics. Anyone heard this?
Could be the Zone 6 Rumor that I head.