Dante's Pizza - Blackstone

Omaha's dining, arts and music scene (mp3 posts)

Moderators: Coyote, Omaha Cowboy, Brad, nebugeater

magis

Dante's Pizza - Blackstone

Postby magis » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:12 am

I ran into one of the owners of Dantes. She confirmed that their new store will take the place of Brite Ideas in Blackstone District. Finally we don't have to drive out to Legacy for arguably the best pizza in Omaha.

daveoma
Human Relations

Re: Dante's Pizza - Blackstone

Postby daveoma » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:27 pm

magis wrote:I ran into one of the owners of Dantes. She confirmed that their new store will take the place of Brite Ideas in Blackstone District. Finally we don't have to drive out to Legacy for arguably the best pizza in Omaha.

NICE! I love that place. Did she say when she planned for it to be open?

Coyote
City Council

Postby Coyote » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:21 pm

magis wrote:I ran into one of the owners of Dantes. She confirmed that their new store will take the place of Brite Ideas in Blackstone District. Finally we don't have to drive out to Legacy for arguably the best pizza in Omaha.

Taking up all of the ground floor?

Coyote
City Council

Postby Coyote » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:52 pm

Dante Blackstone is now confirmed, with a $419k remodel of the Brite Ideas building.

guesty

Postby guesty » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:39 am

Nolis is the best pizza in omaha and it is already in blackstone. too many restaurants in that area. demographic in blackstone is not like their west omaha clientele.

bigredmed1
Home Owners Association

Postby bigredmed1 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:13 am

guesty wrote:Nolis is the best pizza in omaha and it is already in blackstone. too many restaurants in that area. demographic in blackstone is not like their west omaha clientele.

Having eaten at Nolis, and at Brick oven, not sure that Nolis is best, but it's certainly good. Agree completely that there are now too many restaurants in that area. Already too many bars.

Return to “Dining/Culture/Entertainment”