Dundee rumor...

Have an inside scoop? Word on a new retailer or restaurant? Share it here!

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

djc311
Parks & Recreation

Post by djc311 »

Jimmy Johns IS NOT happening up there. He was in discussions with them, but the owner used them as leverage to negotiate the deal w/ Ted & Wally's.

Dundee is nice & all, but it's not worth the $$$ the guy wanted for that space. Good luck on renting the other 1/2.

D
MTO
City Council

Post by MTO »

Well not all the space in Dundee is overpriced. I know just a few blocks south of there places are paying about 650/mo.
15-17, 26, 32
djc311
Parks & Recreation

Post by djc311 »

Yeah- but it's the same as if you wanted to locate in the Old Market. On the main strip it's extremely pricey, but if you're willing to get off of the few main roads you can get pretty reasonable rent. However, it's getting people to your door that's the tricky part.

D
jill

ted and wally's/starbucks

Post by jill »

ok so the two rumors are that ted and wally's is deffinately going in the drug store...no questions asked

but i thought that on the other side of ted and wally's was going to be the starbucks because the drug store was a double building and now they were going to put the wall up and have ted and wally's on the corner...and starbucks on the other side.........

or am i going insane...

probably the latter but...
Coyote
City Council

Re: Dundee rumor...

Post by Coyote »

Now that Denim Saloon has moved to Aksarben Village, and the building sold, does anyone know what might be going in here?
Coyote
City Council

Re: Dundee rumor...

Post by Coyote »

Coyote wrote:Now that Denim Saloon has moved to Aksarben Village, and the building sold, does anyone know what might be going in here?
Just as I thought, Exist Green run by Leigh Neary is going in here. She teaches eco-conscious minds how to reduce their footprint and simplify their life so they can spend more time in the great outdoors.