Life Time Fitness Papillion

Have an inside scoop? Word on a new retailer or restaurant? Share it here!

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

LTF Guest

Post by LTF Guest »

I have heard that there may be another Life Time Fitness location coming in that farm thats for sale across the street from Shadow Lake Town Center. I know that is the perfect spot for one, as confirmed by the regional director for LTF. Anyone heard anything?
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Thanks for the intel!  I will look and see what I can find?  Where at exactly?

Post by Guest »

Now, this isn't for sure. But, LTF never goes into a market without a commitment of at least two centers. I am thinking one or two years down the road is when things will start to pick up with this. The possible sites are Southporte, and southeast corner of Highway 370 and 72nd Street. I am crossing my fingers and hoping for the best :D Have you ever been to a Lifetime club?

Re: Life Time Fitness Papillion

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:Now, this isn't for sure. But, LTF never goes into a market without a commitment of at least two centers. I am thinking one or two years down the road is when things will start to pick up with this. The possible sites are Southporte, and southeast corner of Highway 370 and 72nd Street. I am crossing my fingers and hoping for the best :D Have you ever been to a Lifetime club?
TitosBuritoBarn
Planning Board

Post by TitosBuritoBarn »

Thank-you guest, but I'm not sure it was necessary to reiterate your own comment by repeating it in a quote directly below the original.