filming downtown?

Have an inside scoop? Word on a new retailer or restaurant? Share it here!

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

guestfilm

filming downtown?

Post by guestfilm »

Its not really a rumor...but does anyone know what was being filmed Friday afternoon near the City Hall/Courthouse?  I saw they blocked off 19th St just south of Farnam and were filming in cars
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

It was a car commercial.  It was on one of the local TV stations tonight.  They were not sure what brand on when it would air.
MTO
City Council

Post by MTO »

I was wondering the same. Car ad huh, I hope it's one that gets replayed during prime-time TV.
15-17, 26, 32
2Adam29
Home Owners Association

Post by 2Adam29 »

very cool! I hope its blatantly obvious whenever it comes out...

Post by Guest »

Brad wrote:It was a car commercial.  It was on one of the local TV stations tonight.  They were not sure what brand on when it would air.
Ummm....couldn't they just look at what cars were being used?  Wouldn't it be obvious if they were Fords or Subarus or Toyotas or whatever...that it was a Ford or Subaru or Toyota ad being filmed???
TitosBuritoBarn
Planning Board

Post by TitosBuritoBarn »

Anonymous wrote:
Brad wrote:It was a car commercial.  It was on one of the local TV stations tonight.  They were not sure what brand on when it would air.
Ummm....couldn't they just look at what cars were being used?  Wouldn't it be obvious if they were Fords or Subarus or Toyotas or whatever...that it was a Ford or Subaru or Toyota ad being filmed???
You'd like to think so, but as someone who is into cars, it seems that the general populous knows jack about cars. If I had a nickel for every time eye witnesses to a crime reported a "gray sedan" leaving the scene, I could buy a Ford, Toyota, and Subaru.