Super Saver - US 34 & Fallbrook

Capital city news and discussion.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

almighty_tuna
City Council

Super Saver - US 34 & Fallbrook

Post by almighty_tuna »

Sounds like a new 60,000sqft Super Saver will be built out in Fallbrook.
nebugeater
City Council

Post by nebugeater »

Sure is!

http://www.super-saver.com/cnt/Fallbrook.html

At B&R Stores, Inc., we are thrilled to announce plans to build a new Super Saver supermarket in northwest Lincoln.  The new store will be located near the intersection of Nebraska Highway 34 and Fallbrook Boulevard in the Fallbrook MarketPlace retail development.  We expect to open the new store by the end of 2012.

President of B&R Stores, Inc. Pat Raybould is excited that the Super Saver at Fallbrook MarketPlace will fill a need for a major supermarket in a growing area. “We’re proud to give the people of northwest Lincoln a Super Saver store they can call their own, and we look forward to serving them with a unique mix of products that deliver more value for each grocery dollar,” Raybould stated. “Customers in Fallbrook, the Highlands and Air Park will finally be able to find the quality and selection they desire at their local grocery store.”

The newest Super Saver store is planned to be 60,000-square-feet and to include an on-site bakery and floral department, as well as an expanded spirits department. A full-service delicatessen will feature an outdoor seating area. The new Super Saver store will bring convenient shopping options to the area, including an in-store bank and drive-up pharmacy window.

Like all Super Saver stores, the Fallbrook MarketPlace store will cut its beef fresh in the store daily, a notable difference from other regional and national supermarket chains.  Super Saver proudly offers Omaha Natural Angus Beef, which comes from grain-fed cattle raised in Nebraska and Iowa. Omaha Natural Angus Beef contains no artificial colors, preservatives or synthetic solutions.

The Fallbrook MarketPlace Super Saver will also be designed to meet the aesthetic standards of the Fallbrook neighborhood. At B&R Stores, Inc. we are proud to add a ninth Super Saver to our family of Super Saver stores in Nebraska and western Iowa.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
Linkin5
County Board

Post by Linkin5 »

Fallbrook is my favorite "newer" development in Lincoln.  All of the houses built are unique and throwbacks to older styles, as well there are alley ways built in between, its pretty awesome.
iamjacobm
City Council

Post by iamjacobm »

Linkin5 wrote:Fallbrook is my favorite "newer" development in Lincoln.  All of the houses built are unique and throwbacks to older styles, as well there are alley ways built in between, its pretty awesome.
Have you seen the "Town Center" area lately too?  It is coming together really well.
Linkin5
County Board

Post by Linkin5 »

iamjacobm wrote:
Linkin5 wrote:Fallbrook is my favorite "newer" development in Lincoln.  All of the houses built are unique and throwbacks to older styles, as well there are alley ways built in between, its pretty awesome.
Have you seen the "Town Center" area lately too?  It is coming together really well.
I actually haven't been back there for like 5 years.  I spent the summer after my sophomore year of college laying sod in a lot of those properties, by far the best new housing development I have seen.
iamjacobm
City Council

Post by iamjacobm »

http://binged.it/zZcrDn

This is the kind of suburbs Omaha needs to encourage.
Linkin5
County Board

Post by Linkin5 »

Here are some of the types of homes they build for those that are not familiar with the development:

This ones my favorite looks like something Frank Lloyd Wright designed:

Others:

Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

I would hope that the Leytham project will develop homes like these.
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Great looking houses!