Lincoln Development Map

Capital city news and discussion.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Garrett
Planning Board

Lincoln Development Map

Post by Garrett »

Hey guys, so I decided to make a map for Lincoln too since we have one for Omaha, so you all know the drill.

Lincoln Development Map

Red- Rumored
Yellow- Seeking Proposals
Black- Proposed
Blue- Under-construction
Green- Complete

Include links to the thread where possible.
OMA-->CHI-->NYC
Coyote
City Council

Re: Lincoln Development Map

Post by Coyote »

Thanks. I just made this an announcement to stay on top of this forum.
Garrett
Planning Board

Post by Garrett »

Ok, so I've done everything to the extent of my knowledge at this point. Maybe Collin or one of you can do somethings I may have missed?
OMA-->CHI-->NYC
Collin
Home Owners Association

Post by Collin »

Garrett wrote:Ok, so I've done everything to the extent of my knowledge at this point. Maybe Collin or one of you can do somethings I may have missed?
For me it shows "View Only". Maybe I am looking in the wrong place though.
Garrett
Planning Board

Post by Garrett »

Collin wrote:
Garrett wrote:Ok, so I've done everything to the extent of my knowledge at this point. Maybe Collin or one of you can do somethings I may have missed?
For me it shows "View Only". Maybe I am looking in the wrong place though.
Actually you need to click the "fullscreen" button on the top right to go into editing mode, but here is the link for that anyway.

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit? ... nIuXllYlPM
OMA-->CHI-->NYC
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

I changed the link on the first post.
Ryan j
New to the Neighborhood

Post by Ryan j »

I dont want to mess up how you guys are doing the map; someone could add the completed addition on Memorial Stadium, the new tennis complex (cant remember where it is going to be at), and the new student life building (with the rock climbing wall and stuff) at 14th and W.
Collin
Home Owners Association

Post by Collin »

Ryan j wrote:I dont want to mess up how you guys are doing the map; someone could add the completed addition on Memorial Stadium, the new tennis complex (cant remember where it is going to be at), and the new student life building (with the rock climbing wall and stuff) at 14th and W.
That's pretty much all I had to add too.

I made it so it is not in fullscreen but it still will not let me edit. For the Omaha map, under the search bar there are tools like add marker and draw a line but the lincoln one has nothing and says "View Only" off to the right.
BRoss
IT Director

Post by BRoss »

Coyote wrote:I changed the link on the first post.
I don't know if we want the main link to take you to edit mode. I'd rather view it and not mess up anything by accident (I've made some of my own and there's been plenty of times where I accidentally drag one of the polygons out of place) and change over to edit mode when I want to change something.

Collin - are you going into full screen in your browser or are you clicking the button at the top-right of the page?
Last edited by BRoss on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Garrett
Planning Board

Post by Garrett »

Collin wrote:
Ryan j wrote:I dont want to mess up how you guys are doing the map; someone could add the completed addition on Memorial Stadium, the new tennis complex (cant remember where it is going to be at), and the new student life building (with the rock climbing wall and stuff) at 14th and W.

I made it so it is not in fullscreen but it still will not let me edit. For the Omaha map, under the search bar there are tools like add marker and draw a line but the lincoln one has nothing and says "View Only" off to the right.
Oh that was my bad! I didn't change the settings properly.
OMA-->CHI-->NYC
Collin
Home Owners Association

Post by Collin »

Garrett wrote:
Collin wrote:

Oh that was my bad! I didn't change the settings properly.
There we go. It's working now! Thanks