There Should Be A Red Robin By Gateway

Capital city news and discussion.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

mrsticka
Parks & Recreation

There Should Be A Red Robin By Gateway

Post by mrsticka »

You know what we need here in Lincoln? Another Red Robin. Throughout the whole city, there's only 1 and it's on 27th and Pine Lake. There should be at least another location. And I know just the place: 66th and Q. Red Robin likes to put in restaurants near malls so that location would be ideal. :yes:
Last edited by mrsticka on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
GRANDPASMUCKER
Human Relations

Re: There Should Be A Red Robin By Gateway

Post by GRANDPASMUCKER »

mrsticka wrote:You know what we need here in Lincoln? Another Red Robin. Throughout the whole city. There's only 1 and it's on 27th and Pine Lake. There should be at least another location. And I know just the place: 66th and Q. Red Robin likes to put in restaurants near malls so that location would be ideal. :yes:
You got a "5 Guys" right there in the mall and their burgers are 3 times better then Red Robin. Sure wish we could trade you the Red Robin on 180th & Center for a 5 Guys at the OakView Mall or anywhere in SW Omaha.
mrsticka
Parks & Recreation

Post by mrsticka »

Oh, you've been there before?
GRANDPASMUCKER
Human Relations

Post by GRANDPASMUCKER »

mrsticka wrote:Oh, you've been there before?
I ate at the 5 Guys in the Gateway Mall about 3 times in the past 6 months. 5 Guys is on the outer wall of the mall beside an entrance so its easy to go there without going into the mall. I only ate at Red Robin in Lincoln once early last year. I pretty much never go to Red Robin unless someone else steers me in there. Red Robin in my opinion is kind of over priced and kind of not that good! The decor and the employees at Red Robin are nice but the food can be low quality. 5 Guys will run you almost twice what it costs to eat at the Burger Kings & McDonalds but it taste 10 times better.
mrsticka
Parks & Recreation

Post by mrsticka »

Ever been to the Applebee's inside Gateway?