Patient 27

Capital city news and discussion.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

Official Patient 27 Website
Director Kent Allen states, "The idea originated when I was at a play at UNCG about the mentally ill. Right then I knew that I had to write something in relates to the play. It was primarily the idea that drew me".

"Mental illness and psychology has always interested me growing up. I started doing research on a various number of mental illnesses and mental hospitals and came across some pretty disturbing news articles on patient abuse at mental healthcare facilities. Immediately I started printing off articles for my script." says Director Kent Allen.

"I grew up with friends coming from abusive families. It affected me emotionally so I decided to take real life events and apply them to the story." quotes Director Kent Allen.

"We have searched for numerous shooting locations but keep leaning towards an actual closed down psychiatric hospital. Hospitals have alot of history. The look, the  smell, the feeling all comes into play." says says Director Richard Clark, Jr.
I believe UNCG is University of North Carolina at Greensboro

MySpace: Patient 27

And according to a San Jose job search ad - they are casting in over 500 cities SanJose.com
ladyred
Home Owners Association

Post by ladyred »

Well darn! Guess I got all excited for nothing.  :)