Realtor Who Does Rentals

Visitors and Residents can ask Questions about Omaha here

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

JnB
New to the Neighborhood

Realtor Who Does Rentals

Post by JnB »

Has anyone any experience with a Realtor who does rentals in and around Omaha - that they'd like to recommend please, someone you've had a good experience with personally? Not an agency who does rentals - but a regular real estate agent who works for maybe CBS Homes, or Prudential or NP Dodge or whatever other RE agencies are in Omaha.
I've asked a couple of them and when i tell them i'm looking to rent they disappear to never be heard from again
:cry:

Thank you

PS, I know that i can find tons of rentals on my own, but there is a specific reason i'm looking for a realtor.
JnB
New to the Neighborhood

Found my answer :)

Post by JnB »

I talked to an Omaha real estate agent and got my answer. Homeowners in Omaha don't use agents to put their homes into MLS just to find a renter and therefore Omaha agents don't do rentals, unless the agent is a part of a property management co. at which case then they represent just certain homes that hired that Co. but not 100's or 1000s that would be there if sellers hired agents to list their homes and put them into the MLS as here in CA. ... A lesson learned, the hard way i guess. Hope not all is so different there than here, it'd be nice if most things work the same so it doesn't feel like a foreign county :?