Lady GAGA

Omaha's dining, arts and music scene

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

GRANDPASMUCKER
Human Relations

Lady GAGA

Post by GRANDPASMUCKER »

I don't scalp tickets or like Lady GAGA but it seems to me like this concert would be a ticket scalpers dream. By the time that concert gets here in August I bet her little monsters would be ready to pay 3 or 4 times what those tickets face value are.
daveoma
Parks & Recreation

Re: Lady GAGA

Post by daveoma »

GRANDPASMUCKER wrote:I don't scalp tickets or like Lady GAGA but it seems to me like this concert would be a ticket scalpers dream. By the time that concert gets here in August I bet her little monsters would be ready to pay 3 or 4 times what those tickets face value are.
Even if you liked Lady Gaga, I'd still be your friend Grandpa :D
bigredmed
Parks & Recreation

Post by bigredmed »

GRANDPASMUCKER wrote:I don't scalp tickets or like Lady GAGA but it seems to me like this concert would be a ticket scalpers dream. By the time that concert gets here in August I bet her little monsters would be ready to pay 3 or 4 times what those tickets face value are.
Past her prime. The 12 year old girl who can manipulate parents with gold cards are still around, but they are into different bands. Everyone that wants to go has got Tix. Scalpers are going to get disappointed here.
Omaha Cowboy
The Don

Post by Omaha Cowboy »

bigredmed wrote:
Past her prime. The 12 year old girl who can manipulate parents with gold cards are still around, but they are into different bands. Everyone that wants to go has got Tix. Scalpers are going to get disappointed here.
I agree..

Perhaps if she was playing Omaha next month riding the high from her Super Bowl halftime performance, I could see it being a scalpers paradise. But for a show 6 months from now in August?.. Not so much...

Ciao..LiO...Peace
Go Cowboys!
Omaha_Gabe
Human Relations

Post by Omaha_Gabe »

Within 10 minutes it was sold out!
GRANDPASMUCKER
Human Relations

Post by GRANDPASMUCKER »

Omaha_Gabe wrote:Within 10 minutes it was sold out!
Some of these same posters were the same ones telling us all that Trump had no chance! :roll: Come on people how are we supposed to hold a good conversation if you are going to be so out of touch with the real world? I'm willing to double down here. Many of those tickets were scooped up by scalpers and are now up for resale. If you go out right now and buy up a bunch of those tickets from scalpers you will still be able to easily unload them for twice what you paid for them by August! Again I am not a ticket scalper and personally I think they are real stinkers.
PotatoeEatsFish
Human Relations

Post by PotatoeEatsFish »

bigredmed wrote:
If Gaga's past her prime then how is her song #4 in America this week?
http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... on-reasons
#SaveTheUglyGrainSilos2024
Omaha_Gabe
Human Relations

Post by Omaha_Gabe »

GRANDPASMUCKER wrote:
Some of these same posters were the same ones telling us all that Trump had no chance! :roll: Come on people how are we supposed to hold a good conversation if you are going to be so out of touch with the real world? I'm willing to double down here. Many of those tickets were scooped up by scalpers and are now up for resale. If you go out right now and buy up a bunch of those tickets from scalpers you will still be able to easily unload them for twice what you paid for them by August! Again I am not a ticket scalper and personally I think they are real stinkers.

Are you ever a happy camper outside of your cave? It is definitely possible that others like something other than what you do. Perhaps you should try a chill pill and live life away from a computer or fox news... :koko:
GRANDPASMUCKER
Human Relations

Post by GRANDPASMUCKER »

Omaha_Gabe wrote:
GRANDPASMUCKER wrote:

Are you ever a happy camper outside of your cave? It is definitely possible that others like something other than what you do. Perhaps you should try a chill pill and live life away from a computer or fox news... :koko:

I'm not going to lie or mislead you here. You would not believe how much immense joy has been brought to me lately to see those pathetic excuses of journalists on CNN and MSNBC sit there and moan and cry like babies every night! I watch much much more of CNN and MSNBC then I do Fox.