Baxter Dealerships (I-80 Harrison exit)

News and releases from metro area businesses
eomaha
County Board
Posts: 4176
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: West Omaha

Baxter Dealerships (I-80 Harrison exit)

Post by eomaha »

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=46&u_sid=1492636

The new building has Volkswagon's standard 'marketplace' architecture with a 2 story glass enclosed showroom. The dealership is also a free wireless hotspot.

I'm personally leaning towards a new diesel Jetta. :)
almighty_tuna
City Council
Posts: 106380
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:34 pm
Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado

Re: Baxter Dealerships (I-80 Harrison exit)

Post by almighty_tuna »

jhuston wrote:I'm personally leaning towards a new diesel Jetta. :)
Just make sure you can get one that was actually manufactured in Germany. I've heard that the US built ones have 10x the trouble as a true blue German built.
eomaha
County Board
Posts: 4176
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: West Omaha

Baxter Dealerships (I-80 Harrison exit)

Post by eomaha »

Must be that extra day off each week...huh.
User avatar
Ingersoll1978
Library Board
Posts: 490
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 10:27 pm
Location: Des Moines

Baxter Dealerships (I-80 Harrison exit)

Post by Ingersoll1978 »

We just bought the new redesigned jetta...I LOVE IT! :) Much better looking than the old style.
eomaha
County Board
Posts: 4176
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: West Omaha

Baxter Dealerships (I-80 Harrison exit)

Post by eomaha »

Seems like it looks alot like the Corolla. But I'm really drawn to the 'real world' mileage the TDI gives. It rivals the 'real world' Prius (ie the EPA numbers are even more optimistic than other cars estimates from all the owners I've talked to).
omahastylee459
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1017
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:48 pm
Location: Nashua, NH

Re: Baxter Dealerships (I-80 Harrison exit)

Post by omahastylee459 »

just applied for a job there, cross your fingers! :)