More Fun With Apartment Hunting
-
SabrinaFaire
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:20 am
- Location: NW Omaha
More Fun With Apartment Hunting
I'm sure I'm annoying you guys. I'm sorry. Doing this out of town is not easy. :? Anyway, so we may move to Omaha instead of CB after all. Long story. I was looking on Craigslist today and found a house for rent. The address is 806 Hickory. There's a picture but of course that doesn't really tell me if this is a decent neighborhood. I wish that street-level picture taking thing on Google Maps had made it's way to Omaha already!
Also, I found an ad for Lancaster Apartments, 2552 Marcy Street. Any thoughts on either of these is welcome. 
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036567
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
More Fun With Apartment Hunting
I am not 100% sure, but I think you would be fine with the 802 Hickory. Your back yard would go right up to a Christian College which takes care of their property. You would be 2 blocks east of a good "old School" steak house and just 6 blocks south of "Little Italy" which is going through a major renovation.
DTO might disagree, but I might shy away from the other apartment.
DTO might disagree, but I might shy away from the other apartment.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
SabrinaFaire
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:20 am
- Location: NW Omaha
More Fun With Apartment Hunting
Thanks! I called Omaha Apartment Finders too, hopefully something works out. Of course if one of the above works out then I just gave out my address... ;)
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
More Fun With Apartment Hunting
Not a bad neighborhood and close to downtown:

