I'm pretty sure your knowledge of spices is limited to this...


Yoko!Candleshoe wrote:Not only did he star in Caveman, he married his costar, Barbara Bach... still the hottest Beatle wife
No. THIS is Fierce.the1wags wrote:Since this thread is already all over the map....
HERE is fierce. Not some stupid made up |expletive| for fashion or whatever. Naptime at the 16 second mark.





Swanson Hall 5th floor for the one above.Brad wrote:Great pic. I was talking to a student I know about a good spot to shoot that from.

Last edited by ShawJ on Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
What kind of wizard are you?ShawJ wrote:Bridge at sunset Friday morning. Non of the others really turned out too well.
LOL. Great catch, perfect quote.DTO Luv wrote:What kind of wizard are you?ShawJ wrote:Bridge at sunset Friday morning. Non of the others really turned out too well.






DTO Luv wrote:

thenewguy wrote:DTO Luv wrote:
jerk.
How is Chicago these days? They should have about 10-15 new buildings since i was there 2 years ago.
