I was extremely disappointed with Voodoo Tacos. It took more than 30 minutes to get these two tacos which from their looks should have taken no more than 5 minutes. I have read MANY complaints about the service here. While I was waiting two ladies walked in an said they phoned in their order 40 minutes previous to arriving. They were not ready. They had to wait 15 minutes.
I ordered the Alligator and the Baja Shrimp Tacos. 30 minutes later (at 1:30 - after the lunch crowd should have been gone) the waiter came by and said "Alligator and Chicken Tacos?" I said "Alligator and Baja Shrimp?" He looked at my platters and said, Yes, Baja Shrimp. So I thought the shrimp may be battered and started with the Alligator Taco, which was good, seasoned well, had a corn, tomato mixture and great seasoning, so I could excuse the wait. The I went after the Baja Shrimp. After a few bites I realized it was indeed Chicken, and seemed just thrown together by a 12 year old. I never received any chips nor sauce, I wanted bottled water and they had none.
I am sure that most people that have gone there this week will never come back. I never will. It will not last very long if they don't change things.
There was no menu to look up to except written menus you had to find, they were not offered, and the checkers expected you to come forward with your order.
C- and only because they were "New"
