Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
-
Linkin5
- County Board
- Posts: 4885
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:59 pm
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
I sampled the pale ale as well and it was bitter and just really bad.
-
skinzfan23
- City Council
- Posts: 11629
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:26 am
- Location: Omaha/Bellevue
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
Storz sets opening date, will unveil new restaurant next week
The World Herald wrote:
The World Herald wrote:
Storz Brewing Company will unveil the Storz Trophy Room Grill & Brewery next week. The 19,000-square-foot restaurant will be open for business a few days later.
The grand opening press conference will take place at 11:30 a.m. Friday, Nov. 15, at 345 Riverfront Drive. The riverfront restaurant will open to the general public for dinner on Monday, Nov. 18
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
I read that and wondered - news conference to announce new menu and decor?
New signs up? new brews announced?
Open Monday for business? I hope they tried out their new menu, waitstaff knows what they are serving...
New signs up? new brews announced?
Open Monday for business? I hope they tried out their new menu, waitstaff knows what they are serving...
-
nativeomahan
- County Board
- Posts: 6013
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:46 pm
- Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
I smell another train wreck.
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
-
nativeomahan
- County Board
- Posts: 6013
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:46 pm
- Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
The problem I see with the sign over the front door that says People Love Beer is that a lot of people I know don't love beer. Or even like beer. And those of us old enough to remember Storz beer and similar brands don't ever recall them being very good. At least not by today's standards, where beers are served closer to room temperature, and have individualized styles and tastes, much like wine.
I realize that the owners of this restaurant are essentially buying the Storz name and completely turning it on its head. But when tourists and other would be customers wander by and see the words "trophy" and "beer" highlighted, to the exclusion of anything resembling "food", I must scratch my head. Ultimately, they must pack them in to this ginormous restaurant, and sell them a lot more than beer if they are going to expect to turn a profit. I wish them luck, however.
I realize that the owners of this restaurant are essentially buying the Storz name and completely turning it on its head. But when tourists and other would be customers wander by and see the words "trophy" and "beer" highlighted, to the exclusion of anything resembling "food", I must scratch my head. Ultimately, they must pack them in to this ginormous restaurant, and sell them a lot more than beer if they are going to expect to turn a profit. I wish them luck, however.
-
Omaha_Gabe
- Human Relations
- Posts: 731
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:22 pm
- Location: Midtown Crossings
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
On the entrance sign it says grill and brewery. Someone visiting should get what that meansnativeomahan wrote:The problem I see with the sign over the front door that says People Love Beer is that a lot of people I know don't love beer. Or even like beer. And those of us old enough to remember Storz beer and similar brands don't ever recall them being very good. At least not by today's standards, where beers are served closer to room temperature, and have individualized styles and tastes, much like wine.
I realize that the owners of this restaurant are essentially buying the Storz name and completely turning it on its head. But when tourists and other would be customers wander by and see the words "trophy" and "beer" highlighted, to the exclusion of anything resembling "food", I must scratch my head. Ultimately, they must pack them in to this ginormous restaurant, and sell them a lot more than beer if they are going to expect to turn a profit. I wish them luck, however.
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
Restaurant Gears Up for Debut
WOWT wrote:The owners plan to open a brewery on site sometime next year. The new restaurant will open on Monday, November 18.
-
swgiust
- Library Board
- Posts: 308
- Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:17 am
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
You are missing the periods. People. Love. Beer.
Excited to have this space occupied again. Miss all the goings on in the summer.
Excited to have this space occupied again. Miss all the goings on in the summer.
-
nativeomahan
- County Board
- Posts: 6013
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:46 pm
- Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
In what, 10 point type?Omaha_Gabe wrote:On the entrance sign it says grill and brewery. Someone visiting should get what that meansnativeomahan wrote:The problem I see with the sign over the front door that says People Love Beer is that a lot of people I know don't love beer. Or even like beer. And those of us old enough to remember Storz beer and similar brands don't ever recall them being very good. At least not by today's standards, where beers are served closer to room temperature, and have individualized styles and tastes, much like wine.
I realize that the owners of this restaurant are essentially buying the Storz name and completely turning it on its head. But when tourists and other would be customers wander by and see the words "trophy" and "beer" highlighted, to the exclusion of anything resembling "food", I must scratch my head. Ultimately, they must pack them in to this ginormous restaurant, and sell them a lot more than beer if they are going to expect to turn a profit. I wish them luck, however.
-
nativeomahan
- County Board
- Posts: 6013
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:46 pm
- Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
Cutesy. But what does that mean? Should I go through the doors expecting to find love?swgiust wrote:You are missing the periods. People. Love. Beer.
Excited to have this space occupied again. Miss all the goings on in the summer.
Again, I hope the place succeeds, but if it does it will be on the quality of their food and service, and the interest customers have in the contents of the menu. Nine months out of the year this restaurant is off the beaten path, quite literally on the wrong side of the tracks. It is invisible from downtown, the capital district, and the Old Market. It must strive to be a destination restaurant. To offer something that you can't find anywhere else in town.
The reason Rick's failed is that the owners didn't give a $hit about anything, especially about hiring good managers and inspiring the wait staff to care about the work they did. The restaurant was very attractive, but everyone I knew that ever ate at Rick's sooner or later got into an argument with the management over this or that (not splitting checks was the straw that broke my camel's back), then vowed to never go back. I really hope the new owners take a hands on, active approach to running the place. Yves Minnard has dozens of years in the restaurant business, with hit and miss success. It will be interesting to see how this dream pans out. I do plan to visit after the holidays, as I never hit a place until they have been open 60 days. It takes that long to work the major kinks out.
-
iamjacobm
- City Council
- Posts: 10812
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: Chicago
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
I really hate the paint job.
-
omahahawk
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1187
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:16 pm
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
iamjacobm wrote:I really hate the paint job.
The first time I saw it that's pretty much what I thought too. However, at that time it wasn't clear what the end product was going to be. They had the turet looking thing done in some kind of yellow and orange (probably the beer label colors) that to me was really unatractive. It also wasn't clear if they were going to leave the rest of it white or go for some kind of two tone look with the khaki. Now it looks like they stripped the turet for repainting and are working their way around the backside to complete the whole building in khaki, a great improvement in opinion. Once they get the whole building done in the khaki and do something else with the turret I think I will like it even better than the original white paint job.
-
iamjacobm
- City Council
- Posts: 10812
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: Chicago
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
Tried my first Storz in the bottle and on top over the holiday weekend. Unimpressed, it is a very light lager with a taste that seems like it would make more sense in a can than in a glass bottle for $8 a six pack. There are plenty of better local and regional brews that I will get before Storz at that price.
-
guitarguy
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1296
- Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:39 am
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
I tried Storz on tap last week and the initial taste is terrible but I found that after a couple of drinks it smoothed out a lot. Overall not terrible but nothing close to something that I would recommend to someone.
-
justnick
- Human Relations
- Posts: 892
- Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:47 pm
- Location: Downtown
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
it's worse in person. That silver looks like a dirty grey that hasn't had enough coats and the puke green is darker than in that pictureiamjacobm wrote:I really hate the paint job.
burn it.
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036557
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
I went by tonight at 5:30 and there were less than 10 cars in the lot...

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
RNcyanide
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2778
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:37 am
- Location: Boston
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
From what I've heard so far, I'm not feeling particularly inspired to go here anytime soon...
When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other that not only does God exist, you're doing his will.
The Bride
The Bride
-
guy4omaha
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1278
- Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:06 pm
- Location: The Big O
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
Me and a buddy went here before the Creighton-Tulsa game and the place was just about full due to the game I am sure. Now I will fess up both of us are 50-somethings so we're not exactly the young hip crowd but I am not ready to accept we're part of the geriatric crowd either.
Anyway the service was very good. Very attentive and gave us some free beer refills too. The shrimp scampi appetizer was wonderful as was the dipping bread it came with. Our Philly sandwiches were very good and again the bread roll they were served in were notably good. They were different in that they didn't have green pepper. But I didn't really miss the green pepper because the sandwiches were very good.
For the beers I had the amber and it was a good representation. A little sweet at the start as one would expect from an amber with a little more hop on the finish than quite a few I have tried. I bought a growler to take home and my 24 year old son liked it too. $4 to refill that bad boy too BTW.
I also had their wheat beer and I am not usually a wheat beer fan but I liked this one. Liked it quite a bit. Think I will refill my growler with the wheat beer tomorrow night after work. I did not have the Triumph Lager on this day. A few days earlier I did try it at Danny's and it struck me as quite peculiar in the first few sips. But after giving it several more swigs, it did smooth out or maybe I did get a little used to it. The Lager will have to prove itself to me yet but I liked the amber and the wheat quite a bit. I am not an IPA guy, so I didn't try it here.
This place will not pass for a nightclub but I would encourage you to give it a try for more of a family place and a day on the riverfront.
One last note is that it worked perfect for the Creighton game. The CLink parking next to it was $7 but came with a $10 Storz Trophy Room Coupon you could use that day or later. Don't know how long they plan to continue that but it made for a pretty good deal. Parking and food were close and we had no trouble exiting the area after the game by going north and then on to Abbott.
Just my opinion. But give it a try or two before you write it off. Who knows some of you might be pleasantly surprised.
Anyway the service was very good. Very attentive and gave us some free beer refills too. The shrimp scampi appetizer was wonderful as was the dipping bread it came with. Our Philly sandwiches were very good and again the bread roll they were served in were notably good. They were different in that they didn't have green pepper. But I didn't really miss the green pepper because the sandwiches were very good.
For the beers I had the amber and it was a good representation. A little sweet at the start as one would expect from an amber with a little more hop on the finish than quite a few I have tried. I bought a growler to take home and my 24 year old son liked it too. $4 to refill that bad boy too BTW.
I also had their wheat beer and I am not usually a wheat beer fan but I liked this one. Liked it quite a bit. Think I will refill my growler with the wheat beer tomorrow night after work. I did not have the Triumph Lager on this day. A few days earlier I did try it at Danny's and it struck me as quite peculiar in the first few sips. But after giving it several more swigs, it did smooth out or maybe I did get a little used to it. The Lager will have to prove itself to me yet but I liked the amber and the wheat quite a bit. I am not an IPA guy, so I didn't try it here.
This place will not pass for a nightclub but I would encourage you to give it a try for more of a family place and a day on the riverfront.
One last note is that it worked perfect for the Creighton game. The CLink parking next to it was $7 but came with a $10 Storz Trophy Room Coupon you could use that day or later. Don't know how long they plan to continue that but it made for a pretty good deal. Parking and food were close and we had no trouble exiting the area after the game by going north and then on to Abbott.
Just my opinion. But give it a try or two before you write it off. Who knows some of you might be pleasantly surprised.
My old signature got too old. So old it was getting almost as old me as me. Yeah, it was up there in years.
-
iamjacobm
- City Council
- Posts: 10812
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: Chicago
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
I am not writing the restaurant off, I don't think you will find me there until I can sit on the Landing with a beer and appetizer though.
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036557
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
Thanks for the review!
Menu looks good!
Menu looks good!

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
almighty_tuna
- City Council
- Posts: 106375
- Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:34 pm
- Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
Funny, I give the same endorsement to PBR.guitarguy wrote:I tried Storz on tap last week and the initial taste is terrible but I found that after a couple of drinks it smoothed out a lot.
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036557
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
Coyote and I went to Storz the other day. I would say my overall experience was not the best.
-The Food was decent. Menu was very interesting and there is plenty on there I would like to try.
-Service started out great and went to terrible about the time we got our food. It was like she rang in our order and went home. Sad thing was there was at least a dozen servers hanging out in the bar area doing nothing.
-The beer was poor. I tried 4 different beer and can say there are none that I would go back for. Its weird because the first couple times I tried it at different festivals this summer, I thought it was alright, but not this past weekend.
-The Food was decent. Menu was very interesting and there is plenty on there I would like to try.
-Service started out great and went to terrible about the time we got our food. It was like she rang in our order and went home. Sad thing was there was at least a dozen servers hanging out in the bar area doing nothing.
-The beer was poor. I tried 4 different beer and can say there are none that I would go back for. Its weird because the first couple times I tried it at different festivals this summer, I thought it was alright, but not this past weekend.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036557
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
Beer Flight:

Lobster Roll


Lobster Roll


Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
skinzfan23
- City Council
- Posts: 11629
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:26 am
- Location: Omaha/Bellevue
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
How was the lobster roll? I have had quite a few in Maine and they looked quite a bit better.
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036557
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Missouri River Commons (Riverfront Development)
It was fine. I have had a couple on the east coast and they had the big chunks of lobster. Heck even Shucks has big chunks. This looked funky, but the tasted was ok.skinzfan23 wrote:How was the lobster roll? I have had quite a few in Maine and they looked quite a bit better.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
bigredmed
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:45 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
Re: Storz Trophy Room Grill & Brewery (Rick's Boatyard)
Tried this place after the Mav game tonight. We had great service and good food. Strawberry almond salad with grilled chicken was tasty. I would go back.
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036557
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: Storz Trophy Room Grill & Brewery (Rick's Boatyard)
That's good to hear. Did they get a big rush after the game?bigredmed wrote:Tried this place after the Mav game tonight. We had great service and good food. Strawberry almond salad with grilled chicken was tasty. I would go back.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
bigredmed
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:45 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
Re: Storz Trophy Room Grill & Brewery (Rick's Boatyard)
Nope, just the four of us. Too bad, but they aren't set up for it as their kitchen closes at ten. We barely had time to order. The food was good. My wife had bacon wrapped shrimp appetizer that was great. The other couple got clam strips, calamari, and mussels. We shared edamame. The only fail of the meal was the edamame. Which tasted like they had been frozen prior to cooking as they were very starchy.
We all agreed that our experience would bring us back. They are also on Pinpoint and their welcome award saved each couple ten bucks. Got to love Pinpoint.
We all agreed that our experience would bring us back. They are also on Pinpoint and their welcome award saved each couple ten bucks. Got to love Pinpoint.
-
swgiust
- Library Board
- Posts: 308
- Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:17 am
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
Re: Storz Trophy Room Grill & Brewery (Rick's Boatyard)
My wife and I ate here last weekend. Uninspired. Service was ok, but it seems like they were struggling. Figured with all the talk of experienced owners they would have had this worked out by now. Hopefully they will take advantage of their outdoor space and make it a fun place in the summer. Unfortunately for them, with all the other offerings in the Old Market, we will not be going back anytime soon. I had the Golden beer (I think) again, it was ok, but not great.
-
Greg S
- City Council
- Posts: 8990
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:46 am
Re: Storz Trophy Room Grill & Brewery (Rick's Boatyard)
We looked at going before a UNO game but the prices on-line seemed kind of high to me. With it being a family of four we opted for DJ's instead.
Greg
Greg
-
Omaha_Gabe
- Human Relations
- Posts: 731
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:22 pm
- Location: Midtown Crossings
Re: Storz Trophy Room Grill & Brewery (Rick's Boatyard)
Same with us....Greg S wrote:We looked at going before a UNO game but the prices on-line seemed kind of high to me. With it being a family of four we opted for DJ's instead.
Greg
-
bigredmed
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:45 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
Re: Storz Trophy Room Grill & Brewery (Rick's Boatyard)
The portions are huge. You really don't need to order more than appetizers.
-
Ben
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:57 pm
- Location: Westside
Re: Storz Trophy Room Grill & Brewery (Rick's Boatyard)
I'll chime in with my disappointment for this place. More of a Charlie's 2 than a Storz brewery theme - no burgers or anything "pub food"-esqe. Expensive (only way to spend <$20/person was to do only apps) and too nice a menu for a pre-Clink crowd - it felt weird ordering a $20+ entree in a hockey jersey. Presentation wasn't great, and they were out of 1 of their 4 beers - none of the others were anything special either.
I mean its not bad if you're looking for a pricey date place, but its clearly not the right price point or menu if they're trying to capture a pre-Clink crowd...
I mean its not bad if you're looking for a pricey date place, but its clearly not the right price point or menu if they're trying to capture a pre-Clink crowd...
-
swgiust
- Library Board
- Posts: 308
- Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:17 am
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
Re: Storz Trophy Room Grill & Brewery (Rick's Boatyard)
Our waiter did state they were updating the menu to more Pub fare. Adding some burgers and such.
-
nebport5
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2803
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:13 pm
- Location: 68102
Re: Storz Trophy Room Grill & Brewery (Rick's Boatyard)
I give this place a year.
-
bigredmed
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:45 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
Re: Storz Trophy Room Grill & Brewery (Rick's Boatyard)
My salad was a meal and was $13. There was two chicken breasts as well as a large serving of spinach. My wife order shrimp wrapped in bacon at $12 and there were 8 of them. She couldn't finish it.Ben wrote:I'll chime in with my disappointment for this place. More of a Charlie's 2 than a Storz brewery theme - no burgers or anything "pub food"-esqe. Expensive (only way to spend <$20/person was to do only apps) and too nice a menu for a pre-Clink crowd - it felt weird ordering a $20+ entree in a hockey jersey. Presentation wasn't great, and they were out of 1 of their 4 beers - none of the others were anything special either.
I mean its not bad if you're looking for a pricey date place, but its clearly not the right price point or menu if they're trying to capture a pre-Clink crowd...
Agree with the lack of pub food. I was looking for a burger,
-
Greg S
- City Council
- Posts: 8990
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:46 am
Re: Storz Trophy Room Grill & Brewery (Rick's Boatyard)
I'm not someone that eats salad as my main course at dinner. I love the location of this place and glad it's reopened, but I honestly just don't see myself trying it anytime soon. Really wished they had burgers and sandwiches on the dinner menu. That's a huge place to fill, and with their current menu and prices, I just don't see that happening.
Greg
Greg
-
skinzfan23
- City Council
- Posts: 11629
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:26 am
- Location: Omaha/Bellevue
Re: Storz Trophy Room Grill & Brewery (Rick's Boatyard)
I completely agree with you statement Greg, that is exactly the way I feel.Greg S wrote:I'm not someone that eats salad as my main course at dinner. I love the location of this place and glad it's reopened, but I honestly just don't see myself trying it anytime soon. Really wished they had burgers and sandwiches on the dinner menu. That's a huge place to fill, and with their current menu and prices, I just don't see that happening.
Greg
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
Re: Storz Trophy Room Grill & Brewery (Rick's Boatyard)
I wonder if this location makes owner/managers believe a 'Riverfront' themed fish restaurant will work better than other restaurants which will doom business here. Maybe a Chuckee Cheese would do better...
