Share your photographs and videos taken from around the metro
skinzfan23
City Council
Posts: 11645 Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:26 pm
Location: Omaha/Bellevue
Post
by skinzfan23 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:33 am
A few pictures from my recent trip to Colorado:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
Brad
Photographer
Posts: 1036613 Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
Post
by Brad » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:36 am
Looks like an awesome trip! Thanks for sharing!
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366 Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village
Post
by Coyote » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:11 pm
Nice. I see you got up to Estes, is that the RMNP you drove through then?
skinzfan23
City Council
Posts: 11645 Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:26 pm
Location: Omaha/Bellevue
Post
by skinzfan23 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:21 pm
Coyote wrote: Nice. I see you got up to Estes, is that the RMNP you drove through then?
Yes we went to the Apline Lodge and visitor center, which is the highest building of its kind in the national parks. The elevation there is 11,796 ft. Overall, it was a fantastic trip.
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366 Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village
Post
by Coyote » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:24 pm
I thought you might have gone up to the Lodge. Did you buy any spoons? (Sorry, family joke)
skinzfan23
City Council
Posts: 11645 Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:26 pm
Location: Omaha/Bellevue
Post
by skinzfan23 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:37 pm
Coyote wrote: I thought you might have gone up to the Lodge. Did you buy any spoons? (Sorry, family joke)
Funny you ask, my mother in law has a ton of them but I don't think she did.
ShawJ
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1573 Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:58 pm
Post
by ShawJ » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:20 pm
Nice. Really great picture of the elk.
skinzfan23
City Council
Posts: 11645 Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:26 pm
Location: Omaha/Bellevue
Post
by skinzfan23 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:32 pm
Thanks, I can't wait to go back out there. We loved everything we saw from our trip. As I stated earlier, agreeing with Brad, if I didn't love Omaha so much and have family here, I think we would definitely be moving to the Denver area.
Linkin5
County Board
Posts: 4891 Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:59 am
Post
by Linkin5 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:59 pm
To me, Denver proper is awful but I would love to be in Golden or up in the mountains.