Crazy Accidents

Humor and off topic conversation
User avatar
BRoss
IT Director
Posts: 10003397
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:39 am
Location: West Central Omaha

Crazy Accidents

Post by BRoss »

So on my to work this morning, I saw that there was a car on the embankment underneath Dodge at 108th Ave. As I turned the curve coming from entering the frontage road going westbound, the car just starts rolling down and slams into the northbound lanes of 108th Ave. Since I was in the southbound lanes and there were a bunch of people in the northbound lanes that had to slam on their brakes when this happened, I didn't stop. But I've been wondering all day how they ended up up there in the first place.
User avatar
Brad
Photographer
Posts: 1036613
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE

Re: Crazy Accidents

Post by Brad »

Scuba Steve from Hit That Dive tweeted about how bad the drivers were today.

Craziest thing I saw was bout 5pm, there was a car on the Northbound Exit Ramp from I680 to WB Pacific Street. She was like the 6th or 7th car back and she was just just loosing her mind yelling "Go Go Go Go". Its not like that is an easy turn and cars speed right through it.