nebraska medicine
-
Guest
nebraska medicine
I heard the corner property on Farnum and saddle creek, where the monroe myer institute and JP Lord school is, will be one of the next big developments for Nebraska Medicine. The school is set to move(?) in late 2016/2017.
-
Louie
- County Board
- Posts: 4939
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:23 pm
- Location: Dundee
Re: nebraska medicine
Any info on where they may relocate to?Guest wrote:I heard the corner property on Farnum and saddle creek, where the monroe myer institute and JP Lord school is, will be one of the next big developments for Nebraska Medicine. The school is set to move(?) in late 2016/2017.
-
bigredmed
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:45 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
Re: nebraska medicine
Haven't heard where OPS will move it, but apparently, there are fewer than 50 kids there. Might be more economic to contract with the Madonna school to take them.Louie wrote:Any info on where they may relocate to?Guest wrote:I heard the corner property on Farnum and saddle creek, where the monroe myer institute and JP Lord school is, will be one of the next big developments for Nebraska Medicine. The school is set to move(?) in late 2016/2017.
-
Uffda
- County Board
- Posts: 4622
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:52 am
- Location: Land o Lakes, FL
Re: nebraska medicine
Don't know anything about Jp Lord but I checked enrollment and there are 33 k-6 and 31 listed as 7-12.