Share your photographs and videos taken from around the metro
Brad
Photographer
Posts: 1036576 Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
Post
by Brad » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:37 pm
2018 CWS Opening Ceremonies Fireworks
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Omaha Cowboy
The Don
Posts: 1013719 Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:31 am
Location: West Omaha
Post
by Omaha Cowboy » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:50 pm
Stunning Brad..
Fantastic photos as always
...
Ciao..LiO...Peace
Go Cowboys!
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366 Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village
Post
by Coyote » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:35 pm
nebugeater
City Council
Posts: 110967 Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE
Post
by nebugeater » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:45 pm
Nice as always !!!
For the record NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER !!!!!!!
Brad
Photographer
Posts: 1036576 Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
Post
by Brad » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:46 am
Thanks Guys! I think I like the
2018 Loessfest Fireworks better. I was hoping the fireworks for the CWS came up a little further south (left) of where they did in my photo.
Omaha Cowboy
The Don
Posts: 1013719 Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:31 am
Location: West Omaha
Post
by Omaha Cowboy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:33 am
Brad wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:46 am
Thanks Guys! I think I like the
2018 Loessfest Fireworks better. I was hoping the fireworks for the CWS came up a little further south (left) of where they did in my photo.
I think I agree
...
Ciao..LiO...Peace
Go Cowboys!