Boys Town National Research Hospital (North 30th Street)

News and releases from metro area businesses
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Boys Town National Research Hospital (North 30th Street)

Post by Coyote »

I know Boystown had research space at the Creighton Medical Center, I don't know if they are still there, but they are spending $2m to remodel 21k sq ft in Boystown itself. I'm trying to get more info from people I know that work there...
User avatar
iamjacobm
City Council
Posts: 10822
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:52 am
Location: Chicago

Re: Boys Town National Research Hospital (North 30th Street)

Post by iamjacobm »

They are still at their old site too. Doing some work on the property to replace parking I imagine they lost.

https://planning.cityofomaha.org/images ... ber/20.pdf
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Boys Town National Research Hospital (North 30th Street)

Post by Coyote »

iamjacobm wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:56 am They are still at their old site too. Doing some work on the property to replace parking I imagine they lost.

https://planning.cityofomaha.org/images ... ber/20.pdf
Just was sent this about their downtown location, but still wonder about their west location.
We are updating our hospital and clinics to provide better access to care for you and your family. Check back here often for updates on construction, parking and patient services.

Construction at Boys Town National Research Hospital Downtown
Boys Town National Research Hospital and Medical Clinics have been serving patients and their families at 30th and California Streets for more than 40 years. We are remodeling our downtown hospital to better accommodate our patients and their families with:

Additional patient parking
Convenient front door access for pick-up and drop-off
All medical clinics right inside the main entrance
Expanded clinic space and all new patient exam rooms
Adult primary care services now offered at this location
During the construction, access to the hospital will only be available at the South entrance. Before your visit, review our map with updated downtown parking information.
image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Boys Town National Research Hospital (North 30th Street)

Post by Coyote »

image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Louie
County Board
Posts: 4941
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:23 pm
Location: Dundee

Re: Boys Town National Research Hospital (North 30th Street)

Post by Louie »

Perhaps I missed it, but what is the L shaped construction portion representing?
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Boys Town National Research Hospital (North 30th Street)

Post by Coyote »

Louie wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:22 pm Perhaps I missed it, but what is the L shaped construction portion representing?
I think that represents Atlas co friction areas