Student Oriented Apartment Development proposed for site of old P.O. Pears

Capital city news and discussion.
CapitalGuy
Human Relations
Posts: 556
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:32 am
Location: Lincoln, NE

Student Oriented Apartment Development proposed for site of old P.O. Pears

Post by CapitalGuy »

Developer continues to see demand for student housing

8 Story apartment building on block bound by M, L, 9th & 10th. Student oriented. 575 beds (not units).

I am surprised there is not a thread for this but I could not find one.
User avatar
nebugeater
City Council
Posts: 110950
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Re: Student Oriented Apartment Development proposed for site of old P.O. Pears

Post by nebugeater »

It says they are still seeing demand but from what I see the ones in DT as struggling to fill up and offering discounts that are sizable.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
GenX
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1230
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:16 pm
Location: Omaha

Re: Student Oriented Apartment Development proposed for site of old P.O. Pears

Post by GenX »

CapitalGuy wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:22 am Developer continues to see demand for student housing

8 Story apartment building on block bound by M, L, 9th & 10th. Student oriented. 575 beds (not units).

I am surprised there is not a thread for this but I could not find one.
Seven stories.