Garland, NE

Grand Island, Hastings, Kearney, Des Moines, and the rest of Nebraska and Iowa
mrsticka
Planning Board
Posts: 2503
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:31 am
Location: Lincoln

Garland, NE

Post by mrsticka »

Never heard of it? Not surprised. It's 5-6 miles east of Seward. It's 3 miles from US 34. It's population is less than 250.

So I'm just wondering who has heard of it?
User avatar
nebugeater
City Council
Posts: 110972
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Re: Garland, NE

Post by nebugeater »

I have
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
Louie
County Board
Posts: 4939
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:23 pm
Location: Dundee

Re: Garland, NE

Post by Louie »

Is there something happening there?
User avatar
Linkin5
County Board
Posts: 4887
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:59 am

Re: Garland, NE

Post by Linkin5 »

This is incredible.
User avatar
Busguy2010
City Council
Posts: 7333
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:32 am
Location: North Central Omaha

Re: Garland, NE

Post by Busguy2010 »

I didnt even know where Seward was until this topic came up. Thank you.
ricko
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1452
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:54 am

Re: Garland, NE

Post by ricko »

Ted Kooser lives there.
User avatar
damonhynes
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:35 am
Location: Montgomery County, Texas

Re: Garland, NE

Post by damonhynes »

mrsticka wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:13 pm Never heard of it? Not surprised. It's 5-6 miles east of Seward. It's 3 miles from US 34. It's population is less than 250.

So I'm just wondering who has heard of it?
Can't believe that I've never stormchased through there...!